Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms
Do you workout?

Tomorrow I'm going to start working out in the mornings. I got the Turbo Fire DVDs. I'm excited to get started.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:59 PM
Replies (11-14):
easinpc
by Emily on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I have a Gazelle exercise machine and yes I love Zumba.  It is a great workout that is very low impact. 

Quoting Ferrari:

What kind of machine do you have? Do you like zumba?

Quoting easinpc:

I exercise 4-5 times a week at home rotating between 2 videos, online zumba videos, and an exercise machine I have at home.  Starting this week I am signed up to take 2 classes a week (one strength training and one kick boxing).  I'm excited to start those classes and see how much of a difference adding those to my routine makes!

JKHorseFamily
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:18 AM
I exercise daily we own 6 horses (1is currently pregnant) & live on 5 acres so that's my work out lol plus having kids & husband & 4 dogs my hands are pretty full. I also just got a part time job working at a childrens indoor playarea.
Leanne0703
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:12 AM

PM me your email address.  I will scan it at work and email it to you.  Do you want just the regular schedule or the advanced?

Quoting Ferrari:

I'd love a copy! Thanks!

Quoting Leanne0703:

This is my second time doing it.  The first time, I lost about 30 pounds.  You may have the schedule that includes the "advance" workouts.  The regular program is 12 weeks and the advanced is 20.  I still have my schedule.  If you want a copy of it, let me know.

Quoting Ferrari:

Are you seeing a difference? I lost the schedule that came with it. I found one online but it has workouts that mine doesn't include :(

Quoting Leanne0703:

I workout every morning.  I love the beachbody programs.  I have 4 of them, and right now I am doing Turbo Fire.  I am in week 4.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Regular :-)

Quoting Leanne0703:

PM me your email address.  I will scan it at work and email it to you.  Do you want just the regular schedule or the advanced?

Quoting Ferrari:

I'd love a copy! Thanks!

Quoting Leanne0703:

This is my second time doing it.  The first time, I lost about 30 pounds.  You may have the schedule that includes the "advance" workouts.  The regular program is 12 weeks and the advanced is 20.  I still have my schedule.  If you want a copy of it, let me know.

Quoting Ferrari:

Are you seeing a difference? I lost the schedule that came with it. I found one online but it has workouts that mine doesn't include :(

Quoting Leanne0703:

I workout every morning.  I love the beachbody programs.  I have 4 of them, and right now I am doing Turbo Fire.  I am in week 4.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN