Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Republicans Say Don’t Vote For Mitt

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:20 PM
  • 10 Replies

This is a collection of clips showing various Republicans giving their thoughts on Mitt Romney.

An interesting point brought up is that both liberals and conservatives should be excited for Romney because “he’s been on your side at one time or another”.

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsMae
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Oh this is great! Now, all of these idiots are supporting this man! How crazy is that? Republicans! Are all rich, fake and tricky! You have never been able to trust them, so why now!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2jessnky
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:25 AM

I liked the newslady "Are you calling Mitt Romney a liar?" and Gringrich "yes" and she was all shocked. "You're calling him a liar?!"  Chick, did he STUTTER?!

It's pretty telling IMO if your own side isn't on your side.

arpazia
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Interesting!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arpazia
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Seems like a red flag kinda thing

Quoting mom2jessnky:

I liked the newslady "Are you calling Mitt Romney a liar?" and Gringrich "yes" and she was all shocked. "You're calling him a liar?!"  Chick, did he STUTTER?!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_to_travis
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:46 PM

LOVE IT!   LOVE. IT.   LOVE LOVE LOVE.

He's a double-talking, flip-flopping, dishonest liar who will say LITERALLY ANYTHING....ANYTHING....he thinks you want to hear.  It just doesn't get any better than hearing the obvious truth coming out of the mouths of his fellow republicans.  Of course it's sad that they are all now paying him lip service, but that's obviously all it is.

mom_to_travis
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:48 PM

That was funny.  The look on her face, and Newt was like "Yeah, I said it.  AND??"  LOL

Quoting mom2jessnky:

mom_to_travis
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM

LOL, yeah kinda.

Quoting arpazia:

Seems like a red flag kinda thing

Quoting mom2jessnky:

Nykyria
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:37 AM

The same could be said for Obama. Politicians in general are not the most forth coming in an election year. 

Quoting mom_to_travis:

LOVE IT!   LOVE. IT.   LOVE LOVE LOVE.

He's a double-talking, flip-flopping, dishonest liar who will say LITERALLY ANYTHING....ANYTHING....he thinks you want to hear.  It just doesn't get any better than hearing the obvious truth coming out of the mouths of his fellow republicans.  Of course it's sad that they are all now paying him lip service, but that's obviously all it is.

smushy79
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Hmmm ok. Still voting for Romney. Since when did this group become election central?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LancesMom
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:12 AM

So many lies and flip flops....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN