Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

4 wks to a more organized house #12

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:59 AM
  • 20 Replies
Good morning!
Hope you are all having a wonderful day! I'm in a cleaning mood haha

So here's today's schedule.

Get dressed!

Make your to do list.

Finish your morning routine.

Set your timer for 15 min and vacuum/sweep your main areas.

Clean out your microwave, stove, and/or oven.

Find 7 items to get rid of!

Good luck ladies! Lets share pictures if at all possible. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2Just1
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Thank you!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Ferrari
by Felicia on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:32 PM
Ah man cleaning mood vanished and replaced with shopping and sewing mood! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ferrari
by Felicia on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Working on my dirty dishes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriaherring
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I totally just saw this on the "active posts" feed for groups I'm not members of and I was like whatt... someone else had the same idea.. and then I clicked and was reading and was like wow, they're on the same day too.. haha.. then I realized it was you :) glad I got you in the cleaning spirit! 

Ferrari
by Felicia on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Haha yes you did! Figured if I shared here too then I'd be more likely to stick with it! :-)

Quoting victoriaherring:

I totally just saw this on the "active posts" feed for groups I'm not members of and I was like whatt... someone else had the same idea.. and then I clicked and was reading and was like wow, they're on the same day too.. haha.. then I realized it was you :) glad I got you in the cleaning spirit! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriaherring
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Definitely! I wouldn't have stuck with it if I hadn't shared it.. There have been many mornings that I wouldn't have done crap, but then I think that I've done it for so long that I need to make the post because I'd hate for one of you guys to be looking for it and it not be there...

Quoting Ferrari:

Haha yes you did! Figured if I shared here too then I'd be more likely to stick with it! :-)

Quoting victoriaherring:

read my blog: www.rainingparade.blogspot.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Ferrari
by Felicia on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:56 PM
I've been thinking that we'll have to come up with something else once this is done :-)

Quoting victoriaherring:

Definitely! I wouldn't have stuck with it if I hadn't shared it.. There have been many mornings that I wouldn't have done crap, but then I think that I've done it for so long that I need to make the post because I'd hate for one of you guys to be looking for it and it not be there...

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting victoriaherring:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriaherring
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:00 PM

I know!! I may just start it all over again because I'm sure all the stuff will need doing again.. If not this, I want to find a similar system so I can keep on with my routine.

Quoting Ferrari:

I've been thinking that we'll have to come up with something else once this is done :-)

Quoting victoriaherring:

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting victoriaherring:

read my blog: www.rainingparade.blogspot.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

-Kney-
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Ive hit the nesting part of my pregnancy Im 32 wks along with my second lil boy.. so Ive been reorganizing rooms n what plus ita raining where Im at ( Oelwein, IA ) so it makes it easier to clean or get stuff done
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ferrari
by Felicia on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Same here. I've done a small search to see I could fins anything. I'll do it with you if you post again!

Quoting victoriaherring:

I know!! I may just start it all over again because I'm sure all the stuff will need doing again.. If not this, I want to find a similar system so I can keep on with my routine.

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting victoriaherring:

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting victoriaherring:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)