Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craiglists--do you use it?

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:20 PM
  • 10 Replies

Do you sell/buy items on Craigslist?

What deals have you found on it??

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
easinpc
by Emily on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Yes I do.  I use it to sell stuff more than buy stuff.  I use that and facebook for sale groups to get rid of a lot of the clothes that my son has outgrown.

Rachel0610
by Rachel on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I have sold a few things on craiglist I have never bought anything from on there though. I use my local buyselltrade on facebook more

king04
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:45 PM

yes all the time, I think the best deal are bulk kids clothes from like 0/3 month all the way up to 4t for like 50 it was awesome

cookie80
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Yes, I buy and sell.  I just got a great deal on Imaginext Toy Story toys for my 2 yr old son for Christmas.

greenmachine47
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:11 AM

I put kittens on Craigslist for  asmall re-homing fee. I have also sold textbooks on there. I have never really bought anything since people tend to charge new prices for used stuff but I did get a free frig off of there when I 1st bought my trailer.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:16 AM
No. I should though. I have some cloth diapers to sell and some other children's items.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dannille33
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:21 AM
I got an animal off there and they lied about it .. Sadly it wasn't well and it cost a good amount to put it Down.

As for other stuff.. We did get a good dryer!
.OnTheRoadAgain
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I will browse, but I have never bought anything.

huskermom98
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:38 PM

I do a lot of browsing at times, but have only sold one thing and bought one thing.

easinpc
by Emily on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:00 PM

I've also sold some textbooks on there!

Quoting greenmachine47:

I put kittens on Craigslist for  asmall re-homing fee. I have also sold textbooks on there. I have never really bought anything since people tend to charge new prices for used stuff but I did get a free frig off of there when I 1st bought my trailer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)