Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Ok so I have become addicted to crocheting. I finished the blanket I was working on and jumped into making booties and my daughter just thinks they are the coolest thing ever. I will upload pictures of the finished pictures of everything later I just wanted to brag lol

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Replies (11-14):
meam4444
by Representative on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Cool! Congrats!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FrogSalad
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Good job!  It's awesome your DD will keep them on.  My son never would.

Quoting Rachel0610:

I plan to make some for baby as soon as I get a smaller hook since I am just learning everything I have done I am doing with a "h" hook. I made Serigha two different colored ones because I let her pick lol so she has one green one and one red one lol I will get pictures taken of the blanket but here is Serigha in her booties

Ignore my mess lol

Quoting FrogSalad:

Fantastic!  I can't wait to see your photos.

I'm making a pair of baby booties for my niece, who's due next month.  I love the color of the yarn I'm using but it's a PITA to crochet with.

Atheist Mama?  Join us!

How paramount the future is to the present when one is surrounded by children.  Charles Darwin

Rachel0610
by Rachel on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:34 PM

She wouldn't put them on at first it took me 3 hours to talk her into it and she has since fallen in love with the calls them her shoes

Quoting FrogSalad:

Good job!  It's awesome your DD will keep them on.  My son never would.

Quoting Rachel0610:

I plan to make some for baby as soon as I get a smaller hook since I am just learning everything I have done I am doing with a "h" hook. I made Serigha two different colored ones because I let her pick lol so she has one green one and one red one lol I will get pictures taken of the blanket but here is Serigha in her booties

Ignore my mess lol

Quoting FrogSalad:

Fantastic!  I can't wait to see your photos.

I'm making a pair of baby booties for my niece, who's due next month.  I love the color of the yarn I'm using but it's a PITA to crochet with.

.OnTheRoadAgain
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Very cool. Thanks for letting me know, I will have to check it out.

Quoting Rachel0610:

I just recently learned from a few hw to videos on youtube they do amazing step by step instruction makes learning very easy

Quoting .OnTheRoadAgain:

How exciting. I would love to learn how to crochet. My aunt always made amazing blankets, slippers and scarves.

When she got arthritis she had to stop. I wish I wouldve paid attention when she tried to teach me when I was young.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN