Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Subway ( restaurant) what's your?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Do you think subway is heathy?

Options:

Yes

No

Maybe depends on what you get..

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 18

View Results

What's your favorite sub.. ?

And how often does your family eat there?

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:41 AM
Replies (11-20):
-Kney-
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:39 AM
I havent tried the pizza with him I may

Yeah I know when I get fast food I dont get looks but Subway I do ticks me off Ive went off on a couple of ppl before

Quoting Dannille33:

Quoting -Kney-:

I'm surprised you get strange looks. Now if you were eating nasty fast food.. I could see that.

And does your son like pizza, ?

I have a lot of kids all ages come in. I offer them pizza or flat bread. They seem to love them both.

Worth a try and it's healthier then nasty fast food.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
June10mom
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Just depends on what you get. It can be really healthy if you make the right choices or really unhealthy if you choose unhealthy foods. I worked there in highschool so I used to eat a lot of subway. Now it's probably once a month.

Dannille33
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Quoting -Kney-:

I don't blame you for going off. That's very rude..

And yeah let me know if he changes his mind once he's gotten the pizza. You can get 4 different kinds of pizza made.
Dannille33
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Quoting June10mom:

Just depends on what you get. It can be really healthy if you make the right choices or really unhealthy if you choose unhealthy foods. I worked there in highschool so I used to eat a lot of subway. Now it's probably once a month.

I eat there daily or like 5 days a week. Emp meal..

I do salads and turkey.. And I've lost a lot of weight.

It saddens me when really large folks come in and get the big Philly. One of our most highest in calories.

And remember if someone gets double meat as far as cold meats its a good thing .. Rules out the bread;)

Unhealthy at subway still doesn't compare to fast foods... Like Burger King, or mc ds.

I always say.. If you can Cary it out or it's not fresh.. Then it is not healthy!

Rachel0610
by Rachel on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I have no gall bladder so eating all the grease from McD's makes me sick lol

Quoting Dannille33:

Quoting Rachel0610:

Well believe me I've seen it all.. And I don't think ranch and mayo as a combo is strange..

And I can't tell you the last time I ate mc ds..

I just know it made me sick.. Lol greasy but cheap..

.OnTheRoadAgain
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I do NOT think it is healthy but that doesn't stop me from ordering a veggie delite on italian herb bread with creamy italian dressing....lol

June10mom
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:56 PM

When I worked there this one girl came in every once in awhile, she was probably about 11, and all she got on her sandwich was ham and a TON of mayo. Like actually a half a bottle of mayo. It was so gross, I would cring when she came in. There is an unhealthy sub!

Quoting Dannille33:

Quoting June10mom:

I eat there daily or like 5 days a week. Emp meal..

I do salads and turkey.. And I've lost a lot of weight.

It saddens me when really large folks come in and get the big Philly. One of our most highest in calories.

And remember if someone gets double meat as far as cold meats its a good thing .. Rules out the bread;)

Unhealthy at subway still doesn't compare to fast foods... Like Burger King, or mc ds.

I always say.. If you can Cary it out or it's not fresh.. Then it is not healthy!

easinpc
by Emily on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:02 PM

I usually get a subway melt and my son either gets the ham & cheese kids pack or a pizza.  Maybe 1 or 2 times a month?

meam4444
by Representative on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:24 PM
Turkey on wheat...mmmmm... We eat there maybe once a month if even. We prefer other places.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roo1234
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:03 PM
We eat there maybe once a year
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)