Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Is anyone wanting to lose weight in this group? ( up dated) in red.

Posted by   + Show Post

In one of my other groups I held a weight loss post.. and we all motivated one another. The two that lost the most.. and it doens't have to be like 100 pounds or even 50.. its just trying your best to lose what goal you have.. and we post once a week. If we have enough .. the two people that lose the most.. will win a subway gift card. 

Now I know we have holidays coming up .. and it will be hard.. but maybe this will help you not reach for the second helping.. :) even if you need to lose just 5 pounds..

If you interested please reply in the post.. 

OK, so we have a few that want to join in..:) and looks like maybe March we will shoot for another one. I will start a post called " Weight loss Iowa" this will be where you can weigh in every week and you can add photos or not up to you. After this post is put up you will need to post your first name, and starting weight ( no judging here btw), and your goal weight. If you want to make this go longer then 2 months let me know before this starts in a PM. If you don't want to put your weight out there for all to see then pm me. I will be keeping track of all weights and weight loss weekly. This " weight loss Iowa" post will be used also to motivation, so if someone feels upset about not losing or not losing more they can vent about it and know that someone or all of us will be there to cheer them on. This is a You can do it post! Because you can..:) it just takes a little longer because we aren't all spring chickens lol ..

So.. let me know.. The post will be up and ready hopefully tomorrow.. :) and.. if there are late starters .. will they take the risk of not getting the same amount of time, but I know if the past some have lost quite a bit. So... watch Tomorrow for the new post and well get started!! And tell your friends if they would like to join.. I will be adding names to the post tomorrow so also if you don't see your name added in that post as the Weight loss Iowa ..Losers.. let me know and I will add it. 

WE GOT THIS!!! 

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:37 PM
Replies (21-23):
Dannille33
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:41 AM
Quoting Rachel0610:

I will be waiting for the March post :)

Sounds awesome
Ferrari
by Felicia on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:55 AM
No worries. Thought I might have missed it.

Quoting Dannille33:

Quoting Ferrari:

Did you make a post?

I meant to make a post about it and get it set up the other day and then got sick with the flu. I promise to have it up and running with in the next few days. I'm sorry for the delay..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rachel0610
by Rachel on Oct. 19, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Even gives me healing time which is awesome

Quoting Dannille33:

Quoting Rachel0610:

I will be waiting for the March post :)

Sounds awesome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN