Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Christmas gifts for men

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:55 PM
  • 18 Replies
I need help coming up with what to make the guys in my family. 1 bil is pretty easy. I'll be making him pumpkin pie. I still have dh, my dad, and 1 other bil to figure out.
Got suggestions?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Fishing, hunting, golfing stuff. Or Nike or stuff from scheels is what I will be doing for my so.

Are any into collecting things? certain. Hobbies?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ferrari
by Felicia on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Dh collects dukes of hazzard things. Not sure about the others.

Quoting a06z08mama:

Fishing, hunting, golfing stuff. Or Nike or stuff from scheels is what I will be doing for my so.

Are any into collecting things? certain. Hobbies?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:10 PM
I would try something like that. Collectibles. My ex in laws also were happy with a new set of nice sweat pants like Nike or whatever ( I always shopped the deals on those.) That's what I got the ex sometimes too. Or his fave NFL team lounge pants.

This year I may get bf a nice Harley Davidson shirt. The man has 3 closets full and only wears certain ones all the time. Drives me nuts!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FootballFan12
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:53 AM

The things I tend to buy the men on my list are track pants and athletic shirts. You can find the name brand like Nike, Under Armor, etc at places like TJ Maxx, Marshalls or other discounted department stores for tons less than at the regular department store.

meam4444
by Representative on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Men are so hard!!  I know with some men, I get some beer related items (whether be a shirt, book, glasses, etc..)

king04
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:12 AM

DH I get a movie or book that he wants. My dad cologne thats all he ever wants or needs so his is pretty easy. Then my brother anything that has is stupid or sarcastic funny he likes so shirts and signs things like that. I hate shopping for men to difficult

easinpc
by Emily on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:14 AM

My brother is soo hard to shop for but thankfully we already have him done.  When we were on vacation in Minnesota we found a t-shirt at the zoo that has a picture of a bald eagle on it that says I make being bald look good lol.  My brother has been going bald for the past couple years so we thought it would be a good gift for him :)

Otherwise good luck!!

msmom29
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:35 AM

My husband is a movie collector, last count we have close to 800 movies, he has been collecting them since he was a teenager. So i will be getting some of the new movies he has said he wanted. And a bathrobe and slippers, because he says he misses having them. other then that im stumped, I wanted to get him the new Wii, it would have been kind of a family gift i suppose but they are 350 dollars! ugh cant afford that this year.

.OnTheRoadAgain
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:07 AM

I agree!! Men are difficult to buy for.

Quoting meam4444:

Men are so hard!!  I know with some men, I get some beer related items (whether be a shirt, book, glasses, etc..)

meam4444
by Representative on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM

lol

Quoting easinpc:

My brother is soo hard to shop for but thankfully we already have him done.  When we were on vacation in Minnesota we found a t-shirt at the zoo that has a picture of a bald eagle on it that says I make being bald look good lol.  My brother has been going bald for the past couple years so we thought it would be a good gift for him :)

Otherwise good luck!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN