Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Brrr

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:07 AM
  • 13 Replies

I am so not ready for this cold weather!  I loved it on Saturday when it was so nice and warm outside!  This morning I get to work only to discover that our furnace is not working properly.  It is  running and turning on and off but not actually blowing out any hot air.  We have it set at 68 degrees but its only 55 degrees in here right now.  Thankfully the heating and cooling people are suppose to be here around 10 to try and fix it.  Until then I am very very thankful for my space heater!!

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
king04
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I loved the cold I hate warm weather I am still wearing tank top and capris

.OnTheRoadAgain
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Oh no. I hope they fix your furnace quickly. 

meam4444
by Representative on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:43 AM

You poor mama!!!  I would be leaving the house if it was that cold here.  But, I can't stand cold temps very well.  I hope they get it fix fast for you!!

I am not ready for the cold either.  I guess it was bound to come soon.  I am just biting my tounge and praying winter passes by super fast!!

easinpc
by Emily on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Well they figured out the problem and had the part with them so hopefully it works!

Quoting meam4444:

You poor mama!!!  I would be leaving the house if it was that cold here.  But, I can't stand cold temps very well.  I hope they get it fix fast for you!!

I am not ready for the cold either.  I guess it was bound to come soon.  I am just biting my tounge and praying winter passes by super fast!!

LuvsHopesDreams
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I'm not ready either!  Saturday was soooo nice, except for the wind.  I feel like we stepped off a cliff!

easinpc
by Emily on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I agree.  Gotta love how you can go from shorts one day to winter coats & hats/gloves the next!

Quoting LuvsHopesDreams:

I'm not ready either!  Saturday was soooo nice, except for the wind.  I feel like we stepped off a cliff!

meam4444
by Representative on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Oh good!!  :)  I hope that does the trick!

Quoting easinpc:

Well they figured out the problem and had the part with them so hopefully it works!

Quoting meam4444:

celestegood
by Representative on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:32 PM
I love winter!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rachel0610
by Rachel on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:12 AM

I hate HOT but I hate COLD so Saturday was like perfect for me I loved it and then bam there was 30 degrees again I say "This is how we know we live in Iowa"

easinpc
by Emily on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:52 AM

What they did yesterday fixed the problem and it was so nice coming into work today to a warm office!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN