Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

I love that my son always shares

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:25 PM
  • 11 Replies

but I really wish he would stop sharing his colds with me!! It never fails whenever he gets a cold (which usually last maybe 3-4 days and are very very mild) he always passes them onto me and they always last 2-4 weeks and I am miserable!  I'm thankful that I am the one that has them worse than him, but I really wish he would stop sharing!!

I had several things I wanted to get done today (read 3 chapters of econ, take a quiz, take my accounting test, laundry, clean, go pick up a few things from the store, etc) but instead all I've done all day is lay on the couch under two blankets watching scooby doo lol.  I'm hoping that this passes soon (at least the completely miserable part) and that I feel better tomorrow since I have to work!

Anybody elses kids love to share everything they bring home?

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Representative on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:04 PM

I hope you feel better soon!!  Kids are always too generous when it comes to sicknesses.  :(

Ferrari
by Felicia on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Oh yes! It never fails. I'm really praying that this time around they don't share it with me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rachel0610
by Rachel on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:12 AM

My son tends to bring home cold symptoms and yet they never go anywhere but it never fails after he brings thme home bam his sister gets a cold however she is sweet enough to keep them to herself lol

a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Poor mama!! I hope the running nose and cough DD has doesn't turn into an upper respiratory infection again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Emily on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Yeah his simple cold that is already gone I'm pretty sure has turned into a sinus infection and tonsillitis for me :(

Quoting Ferrari:

Oh yes! It never fails. I'm really praying that this time around they don't share it with me.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:26 AM
:( bummer
All the kids in my house have been getting sick :( I refuse to get sick!

Quoting easinpc:

Yeah his simple cold that is already gone I'm pretty sure has turned into a sinus infection and tonsillitis for me :(

Quoting Ferrari:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Representative on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:35 PM

How are you feeling today?

celestegood
by Representative on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Quoting Ferrari:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Representative on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Get well soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Emily on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:16 PM
My throat is worse so I think I'm going to have to go get meds for it. Otherwise the rest of me is better

Quoting meam4444:

How are you feeling today?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)