Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Do you prefer to live in a small town or a city?

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:23 PM
  • 11 Replies

Do you prefer to live in a small town or a city?

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
king04
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:36 PM

small town

easinpc
by Emily on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:17 PM

small town.  I grew up in the small town I live in now and growing up I hated it, but now being older and a parent I love it and prefer it over larger towns.

nw91920
by New Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:18 PM
.i love tiny towns.. i live in a small city and hate it. i want to move to he country soooo bad.
Mama406
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Right in between!  I have lived in places of all sizes.  Right now we live in a small town.  Too small for my liking.  We have very limited access to...well, pretty much everything.  I would like to live just outside of the city.  I think it's great when you can get the peace and community of a small town, but with easy access to all the conveniences  and experiences that the city has to offer.

I guess I want it both ways!  8 )

Melissa_anne
by Representative on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:47 PM

small town.  I grew up in Fort Dodge and it's not a huge town but it was big enough for me and a total crap hole, i am really happy where i am now

Rachel0610
by Rachel on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I like the luxury of living in the city however I prefer the environment of a small town

June10mom
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM

small town. If I didn't have kids, I'd probably prefer a city.

Kayla2013
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Im in my home town right now. its ok. their rules have gotten worse but i miss living in waterloo. i was there for 2yrs and fell inlove. but would prefere a country home so my dogs can run.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
addykarder19
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Small town (minus everyone knowing your business).. I live 15 minutes away from a wal-mart and hyvee/fareway..and 45 min from waterloo so i'm close enough to the things that I need

meam4444
by Representative on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Aw I would love to live that close to a walmart or hyvee.  It is a good 45 minute drive for me.

Quoting addykarder19:

Small town (minus everyone knowing your business).. I live 15 minutes away from a wal-mart and hyvee/fareway..and 45 min from waterloo so i'm close enough to the things that I need

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)