Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Do you collect anything??

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:29 PM
  • 9 Replies
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Rachel0610
by Rachel on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Porcelain dolls the only rule to them is I can't purchase them myself and they can only be given to me on my birthday so I have quite a few

celestegood
by Representative on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Why, if you don't mind saying, can't you purchase them yourself? Wouldn't that mean you could get more if you could buy them yourself?

Quoting Rachel0610:

Porcelain dolls the only rule to them is I can't purchase them myself and they can only be given to me on my birthday so I have quite a few

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Representative on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:20 PM
No, I don't, unless you count books. I do collect certain series of books, and I have several.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rachel0610
by Rachel on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:27 PM

It was something my father did for me as a child he would buy me a doll every year on my birthday and since he has passed my mom stepped into buying them so the ones that are part of the collection have always been purchase for me not really a rule its more of an unwritten thing I guess

Quoting celestegood:

Why, if you don't mind saying, can't you purchase them yourself? Wouldn't that mean you could get more if you could buy them yourself?

Quoting Rachel0610:

celestegood
by Representative on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Awww, Sweet.  I would think that they would mean more if it was that way.

Quoting Rachel0610:

It was something my father did for me as a child he would buy me a doll every year on my birthday and since he has passed my mom stepped into buying them so the ones that are part of the collection have always been purchase for me not really a rule its more of an unwritten thing I guess

Quoting celestegood:

Quoting Rachel0610:

jessica1680
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Shot glasses for states my dh and i have been to :)

Ferrari
by Felicia on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Books and my TV series. :-) I LOVE BOOKS!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
addykarder19
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:40 PM

I love butterflies.. I don't have many butterly objects currently myself but my dd has begun to get butterfly objects too 

Melissa_anne
by Representative on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:06 AM

Irish stuff, celtic knots and the like.  dont have ALOT of them but am working on getting more LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN