Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

i need coffee

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:48 PM
  • 11 Replies
Who wants to get me some? Lol

I'd just make myself a pot but Madalynn spilled all my.creamer and I'm out of milk :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Representative on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Oh no!  Sorry to hear about the creamer.  :(((  I would have cried.  I would totally bring you some if you were closer to me.  I just bought a Keurig which I have been itching to try out...so it would be the perfect excuse to take it out of its box.  :)

Ferrari
by Felicia on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:58 PM
I was actually close to it especially since it was still pretty full. I only had a couple cups of coffee out of it :(

How far is to far ;)

Quoting meam4444:

Oh no!  Sorry to hear about the creamer.  :(((  I would have cried.  I would totally bring you some if you were closer to me.  I just bought a Keurig which I have been itching to try out...so it would be the perfect excuse to take it out of its box.  :)

Ferrari
by Felicia on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:00 PM
I'd just jump in the.car to get some but Madalynn is napping and Mikey has been sick today though it seems he's feeling better now.
meam4444
by Representative on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Aww :(  Anything further than next door right now. ;)

Quoting Ferrari:

I was actually close to it especially since it was still pretty full. I only had a couple cups of coffee out of it :(

How far is to far ;)

Quoting meam4444:

meam4444
by Representative on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Awww.  I hope he keeps feeling better.

Quoting Ferrari:

I'd just jump in the.car to get some but Madalynn is napping and Mikey has been sick today though it seems he's feeling better now.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Lol

Quoting meam4444:

Aww :(  Anything further than next door right now. ;)

Quoting Ferrari:

How far is to far ;)

Quoting meam4444:

Ferrari
by Felicia on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:26 PM
Me too. We're supposed to go to wi for a wedding this weekend.

Quoting meam4444:

Awww.  I hope he keeps feeling better.

Quoting Ferrari:

Rachel0610
by Rachel on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Oh man hopefully you got coffee :)

Ferrari
by Felicia on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes I did :-)

Quoting Rachel0610:

Oh man hopefully you got coffee :)

MommyofSoso
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:02 PM
I feel your pain! I had to wait til 2 to have my first cup. Running late+doctor appointnment+3 kids wanting lunch= no coffee for mommy until everyone else is settled.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN