Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

nothing planned

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:18 PM
  • 15 Replies
This weekend or for New Years and so glad for that! Lol

How about you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Melissa_anne
by Representative on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:40 PM

working this weekend and miraculously DH and I both have NYE off, that NEVER happens.  I dont know yet what the plans are for that night

MommyofSoso
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Relaxing. Maybe staying up late (late=anything past 8 lol dh has to be up at 4am so we all go to bed at 8).
a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Worked yesterday n today. Went to supper last night with bf. Went to supper, movies and drinks Friday night for my bday. Tonight kids and I will prolly take down the tree. Tomorrow I am off. So relaxation before kids go back to school Wednesday. NYD I work. So no late nights tomorrow night. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Emily on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:26 PM

All I have planned for next week is working (except tuesday), then next Saturday morning my son has 2 basketball games and then we're going to the Monster Truck show that night.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:15 PM
That's awesome! We probably wont do anything different than any other day.

Quoting Melissa_anne:

working this weekend and miraculously DH and I both have NYE off, that NEVER happens.  I dont know yet what the plans are for that night

Ferrari
by Felicia on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Haha sounds like my house!

Quoting MommyofSoso:

Relaxing. Maybe staying up late (late=anything past 8 lol dh has to be up at 4am so we all go to bed at 8).
Ferrari
by Felicia on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:17 PM
What a busy weekend!

Quoting a06z08mama:

Worked yesterday n today. Went to supper last night with bf. Went to supper, movies and drinks Friday night for my bday. Tonight kids and I will prolly take down the tree. Tomorrow I am off. So relaxation before kids go back to school Wednesday. NYD I work. So no late nights tomorrow night. Lol
Ferrari
by Felicia on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Sweet! We have planned to go Saturday night ad well!

Quoting easinpc:

All I have planned for next week is working (except tuesday), then next Saturday morning my son has 2 basketball games and then we're going to the Monster Truck show that night.

a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Eh. Typical weekend for me when I don't have the kids. Boyfriend and I usually do a lot.

Tonight tree will be coming down. Tomorrow will be lounge day. :) day off work tomorrow. So I am doing nothing at home tomorrow.

Quoting Ferrari:

What a busy weekend!

Quoting a06z08mama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Representative on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:00 PM
Sick kids, fil not doing too well either (dh was in the er all night with him last night)...I think we both are exhausted. This will be the first time I think in like five years (I was preggers and sick that year) that we don't go out.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN