Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

cloth diapers?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:43 PM
  • 19 Replies
Anyone cloth diaper? I've been cloth diapering since Madalynn was 4 months. She's now potty training. I found a cloth trainer pattern I'm going to use to make her some trainers. Just if anyone else in this group does this. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Representative on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Sure do!! It's addictive, and my husband would say I have spent waaaaayyyyy to much on them. Lol
meam4444
by Representative on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:55 PM
We occasionally use pampers though...like when they go to daycare.
Katsandkids
by Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:02 PM
I do I use pockets and have 2 soon to be 3 full time in cloth and 1 in waterproof trainers overnight
Ferrari
by Felicia on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:22 PM
So very addicting!

Quoting meam4444:

Sure do!! It's addictive, and my husband would say I have spent waaaaayyyyy to much on them. Lol
Ferrari
by Felicia on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:23 PM
How do you like the trainers?

Quoting Katsandkids:

I do I use pockets and have 2 soon to be 3 full time in cloth and 1 in waterproof trainers overnight
Katsandkids
by Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:17 PM
I like my trainers, I have some pocket trainers that I used when he 1st trained and still wet heavy at night now he's dry over half the time at night so I'm just using AIO trainers or the pockets with just a light insert
ARPdrummer
by Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:17 PM

I do...well, not exactly right now unfortunately. I'm trying to potty train my 2 yr old and haven't really gotten a stash of trainers yet. So far have one pair..so have been using disposable trainers :/ But planning on working to get making some trainers very soon and I'm also due for a new baby in a couple months, so the cloth diapers will be back in action :)

Ferrari
by Felicia on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:24 AM
I so need to start sewing some.
What pattern are you using?

Quoting ARPdrummer:

I do...well, not exactly right now unfortunately. I'm trying to potty train my 2 yr old and haven't really gotten a stash of trainers yet. So far have one pair..so have been using disposable trainers :/ But planning on working to get making some trainers very soon and I'm also due for a new baby in a couple months, so the cloth diapers will be back in action :)

easinpc
by Emily on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:20 AM

I'm not, lol but I also haven't had a child in diapers for a long time since my youngest (and only child) is 8 almost 9 lol. 

Ferrari
by Felicia on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Lol I guess not

Quoting easinpc:

I'm not, lol but I also haven't had a child in diapers for a long time since my youngest (and only child) is 8 almost 9 lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)