Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentines Day

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:03 PM
  • 15 Replies
That's right. I brought it up :-)
Do you do anything for it? I know there is plenty of people who don't. We do and I made sure to let dh know I will be expecting something lol only because in the past he doesn't remember. I don't care what he gets me. I just want a little romance. I want dinner alone with him. I would like to do something else with him but not sure yet. I want to go to a restaurant we probably don't go to because of the kids. Any suggestions?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
king04
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Mine does not have a romance bone or anything in his body so I am not expecting a whole lot from him again this year.

easinpc
by Emily on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Well I don't have a S/O so nope I don't.  I get my son one of those little red hearts with about 5 chocolates in it though :)  Lol the past 2 years he's been my Valentine :)

Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Mine has his moments but for the most part he's not romantic :)

Quoting king04:

Mine does not have a romance bone or anything in his body so I am not expecting a whole lot from him again this year.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:07 PM
That's the best kind of Valentine :-)

Quoting easinpc:

Well I don't have a S/O so nope I don't.  I get my son one of those little red hearts with about 5 chocolates in it though :)  Lol the past 2 years he's been my Valentine :)

Melissa_anne
by Representative on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:40 PM

DH always gets me flowers but i tell him not to.  last year he got me a plant and i was taking care of said plant and he threw it away, i asked why and he said "well i think it's dying"... nope it wasn't... nerd. 

we usually go out to eat by ourselves though, he gets DD a rose too

iashanon
by Shanon on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:42 AM

We usually go to one of my favorite places Red Lobster.

meam4444
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Oh snap!  Totally forgot about V-day....there is a camera I have been trying to talk my DH in buying for my birthday (which is in May), I will have to remind him about valentines.  ;-)  haha...he will probably shake it head at me

We sometimes go on a date night...it really depends if one of our sitters are available.  Last year, we went out.  We always give the kids little presents. 

Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:13 PM
What kind of camera?

Quoting meam4444:

Oh snap!  Totally forgot about V-day....there is a camera I have been trying to talk my DH in buying for my birthday (which is in May), I will have to remind him about valentines.  ;-)  haha...he will probably shake it head at me

We sometimes go on a date night...it really depends if one of our sitters are available.  Last year, we went out.  We always give the kids little presents. 

Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:14 PM
I've really been trying to decide on a restaurant.
juli99
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:38 PM

What is romance??  LOL   I usually have to remind my husband everyday until it is here that Valentine's day is coming up.  :)   We usually give the kids little presents.....it is usually a book.  Most of the time we go out to dinner as a family.  I think we went out alone once when it fell on a weekend. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)