Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Welcome to Iowa Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Iowa Moms group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Iowa Moms!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Replies (21-30):
Mommy_81
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:02 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey, everyone! It's not a sure thing yet, but my hubby may be accepting a job in Osceola, IA within the next few days. We'd be living in Osceola or the West Des Moines area. We went up to check it all out last week and enjoyed it so now he's just waiting to hear the offer and we'll decide for sure! I am 31 years old, married, with 2 girls (almost 6 and 3 1/2) and another daughter on the way (due May 21). Look forward to getting to know you all better :-)

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Welcome!

Quoting Mommy_81:

Hey, everyone! It's not a sure thing yet, but my hubby may be accepting a job in Osceola, IA within the next few days. We'd be living in Osceola or the West Des Moines area. We went up to check it all out last week and enjoyed it so now he's just waiting to hear the offer and we'll decide for sure! I am 31 years old, married, with 2 girls (almost 6 and 3 1/2) and another daughter on the way (due May 21). Look forward to getting to know you all better :-)

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Good luck with everything!!

We are glad you joined us.

Quoting Mommy_81:

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Hey there! Welcome to the group! :-D

Quoting Mommy_81:

LadyAdri1
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Adriana, i'm 25. I have a beautiful 18 month old daughter named Janelle and a wonderful boyfriend named Josh. We live on the south side of Des Moines, actually just recently moved here from West Des Moines. I work from home for an internet provider. I've been with this company for 5 years. I joined this group to meet other moms in this area. Being couped up at home can be exhausting all around. :\

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Hi Adriana! Welcome to the group. You are going to love it here. The moms in this group are so fun.

Quoting LadyAdri1:

My name is Adriana, i'm 25. I have a beautiful 18 month old daughter named Janelle and a wonderful boyfriend named Josh. We live on the south side of Des Moines, actually just recently moved here from West Des Moines. I work from home for an internet provider. I've been with this company for 5 years. I joined this group to meet other moms in this area. Being couped up at home can be exhausting all around. :\

RondaD
by New Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm Ronda I'm married to my husband for Almost 8 years and we have 2 children a 6 yr old daughter and 1 year old son. We live in the Valley Junction area of west Des Moines. I am an in home daycare provider and also an Avon Rep.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Welcome to the group Ronda, we are happy to have  you.

Quoting RondaD:

Hi I'm Ronda I'm married to my husband for Almost 8 years and we have 2 children a 6 yr old daughter and 1 year old son. We live in the Valley Junction area of west Des Moines. I am an in home daycare provider and also an Avon Rep.

jessk27
by New Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm 24, I have 2 kids one boy 5 and  one girl 20 months and I live in missouri valley originally from council bluffs

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Welcome to the group. Feel free to jump right in.

Quoting jessk27:

I'm 24, I have 2 kids one boy 5 and  one girl 20 months and I live in missouri valley originally from council bluffs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN