Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Welcome to Iowa Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Iowa Moms group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Iowa Moms!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Replies (111-116):
krn210
by Kristin on Dec. 12, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Good, glad to hear that you love it. :-) 

Quoting flcowgrl23:

I grew up in southern MN so I'm used to the weather and the "area", my kids are all floridians though.  It is a huge change from a huge college town to a tiny farming town though.  I love it.  I'm so glad to be here.  And thanks!

Quoting krn210:

Hey there! How has the transition from Florida to Estherville been? Welcome!

Quoting flcowgrl23:

I'm 28 have 3 kids (5, 2 and 1) and we just relocated from FL to Estherville.  

gaeatat
by Tiffany on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello group, I am 33 and a mother of 2 girls (10 & 2). We currently live in the Iowa City area...

22lightskinM
by New Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 2:58 PM

Hey what's up im new to this site. ask me for my pic and ill send it to you. im 22 with light skin and green eyes, athletic body hit me up :)

rosiecatz
by New Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:26 AM
I have a son who is going to be two on May 9, 2014. I am moving to West Des Moines on May 16, 2014. I would really like to make some "mommy friends" and also help my son make some friends for playdates. I love to scrapbook with friends and I am an ice skater. so if ur interested in scrapbook or ice skating friend me.

Quoting cjmarty:

My husband and I have been married a little over a year an a half (July 2, 2011), and our son was born on our one year wedding anniversary (July 2, 2012). Been on Cafemom for nearly a year now, but had to step away for awhile after having my son (got a little busy). ;) 

Located in the West Des Moines area.

mommy_morgan2
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

hi im morgan I will be 21 in july i have 2 boys, my oldest will 2 be in september and my youngest is 7 months. My fiance and our boys just moved to stuart iowa 4 months ago its a small town 34 miles west of west des moines. We used to live in california and have no family or friends here. We're looking to meet new friends and have playdates to get out. If you want to know anything else just ask (:

krn210
by Kristin on Jul. 20, 2014 at 9:38 PM

Welcome to the group. :)

Quoting mommy_morgan2:

hi im morgan I will be 21 in july i have 2 boys, my oldest will 2 be in september and my youngest is 7 months. My fiance and our boys just moved to stuart iowa 4 months ago its a small town 34 miles west of west des moines. We used to live in california and have no family or friends here. We're looking to meet new friends and have playdates to get out. If you want to know anything else just ask (:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN