Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

randomness

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:01 PM
  • 27 Replies
I've realized I am no longer being true to myself. I haven't been good about taking care of me. I've been putting myself last. It just seems to come natural to me.
I've also realized that I'd be happier and enjoy life more if I was true to myself. I've started journaling my thoughts. I'm also going to start allowing myself to do the things I enjoy like painting and writing. I'm going to make sure I do something I enjoy every day. I've also started a morning and bedtime routine. Its been helping.
This post will be for my random thoughts. Feel free to join in.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Before picture of the clutter on my dining room window seat.
Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:37 PM

After picture.
Melissa_anne
by Representative on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:02 PM

that looks great!

Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Thank you! It also feels great not having to look at a clutter mess.

Quoting Melissa_anne:

that looks great!

Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Music
I love it! I love listening and singing! Especially when it has meaning. There are songs I just love to sing.
So it was a little surprising to me when it dawned on me that I no longer listen or sing unless I'm in the car. Don't worry. I've taken actions to correct this. I've downloaded a couple music apps on my phone and even went to the library and borrowed a couple CDs. I've been once again listening to music and of course singing along which I really help but not too :-)
Melissa_anne
by Representative on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I also love music.  I have to listen to music if i am driving or doing my hair.  it's just something i have to do. 

Quoting Ferrari:

Music
I love it! I love listening and singing! Especially when it has meaning. There are songs I just love to sing.
So it was a little surprising to me when it dawned on me that I no longer listen or sing unless I'm in the car. Don't worry. I've taken actions to correct this. I've downloaded a couple music apps on my phone and even went to the library and borrowed a couple CDs. I've been once again listening to music and of course singing along which I really help but not too :-)

Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Yes. Can't be in the car without it playing :) its a must!

Quoting Melissa_anne:

I also love music.  I have to listen to music if i am driving or doing my hair.  it's just something i have to do. 

Quoting Ferrari:

Music

Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Before of kitchen counter.
Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:09 PM

After :-)
Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Before
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)