Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms
I've realized I am no longer being true to myself. I haven't been good about taking care of me. I've been putting myself last. It just seems to come natural to me.
I've also realized that I'd be happier and enjoy life more if I was true to myself. I've started journaling my thoughts. I'm also going to start allowing myself to do the things I enjoy like painting and writing. I'm going to make sure I do something I enjoy every day. I've also started a morning and bedtime routine. Its been helping.
This post will be for my random thoughts. Feel free to join in.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Replies (21-27):
krn210
by Kristin on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I would be willing to give it a try! :-)

Quoting Ferrari:

In another group I'm active in, they are doing goals or chore list. Its pretty interesting and makes cleaning fun :-) I was thinking perhaps we should do something like that.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:31 PM
:-)
I'll make a post tomorrow. We'll focus on 1 chore a day as a group. And then a second post for a cleaning game. :-)

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Ferrari:

In another group I'm active in, they are doing goals or chore list. Its pretty interesting and makes cleaning fun :-) I was thinking perhaps we should do something like that.

krn210
by Kristin on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:36 PM

OK! Sounds great! I'm excited! :-D

Quoting Ferrari:

I'll make a post tomorrow. We'll focus on 1 chore a day as a group. And then a second post for a cleaning game. :-)

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Ferrari:

Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Decluttering.
Its been such a blessing to me. Its not only helping my home to look great, but its also clearing out my mind clutter :o) its odd how getting rid of.all the extra junk you can accumulate over the years can help you feel so free!
Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:40 PM
I am itching to get painting supplies. I want to start painting again. Its been ages. I'd like to make a painting for my mil and one for my living room.
Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Me too :-)

Quoting krn210:

OK! Sounds great! I'm excited! :-D

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Ferrari:

Rachel0610
by Rachel on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I think we all get to a point where we feel like this. That is why I am glad I keep a journal

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN