Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

cleaning game 1/24

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:08 AM
  • 13 Replies
Post your to do list. Set your timer for 20 minutes. Once it dings, come back and post all you accomplished! Don't forget to take your well deserved break :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krn210
by Kristin on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Today's to do list: pick up, dust, and vacuum the living room. Put all the recycling in the bin and get dishes put away. Last and finally least putting away laundry that's been sitting in baskets in our bedroom....I'm really dreading this last one. Lol. So for my first 20 it's the living room. 

Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:31 AM

To do list (actually doing one of them right now lol) library, Call mortgage company, work on laundry, finish bedroom, and work on hutch. The hutch will be my Chore of the day since I am sooooo dreading this! lol

Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Maybe the laundry should be your chore of the day. ;-)

Quoting krn210:

Today's to do list: pick up, dust, and vacuum the living room. Put all the recycling in the bin and get dishes put away. Last and finally least putting away laundry that's been sitting in baskets in our bedroom....I'm really dreading this last one. Lol. So for my first 20 it's the living room. 

krn210
by Kristin on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I think that you are right. Laundry can be my chore of the day. Ugh. Lol

Quoting Ferrari:

Maybe the laundry should be your chore of the day. ;-)

Quoting krn210:

krn210
by Kristin on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:01 PM

So far I have picked up shoes and other misc. things that have accumulated in the living room. I have the entertainment center dusted and am still working on the rest. It's looking better already. :-)

easinpc
by Emily on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:05 PM

I need to go thru the pile of shoes in our front entryway closet.  Lol I think there may be some shoes in there that my son hasn't been able to wear in a year or so.  The pile just keeps getting bigger and bigger when the different sport shoes get added to it. 

Quoting krn210:

So far I have picked up shoes and other misc. things that have accumulated in the living room. I have the entertainment center dusted and am still working on the rest. It's looking better already. :-)

krn210
by Kristin on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:08 PM

That's where ours accumulate too! Lol! They were starting to spill out and overflow everywhere....lol. 

Quoting easinpc:

I need to go thru the pile of shoes in our front entryway closet.  Lol I think there may be some shoes in there that my son hasn't been able to wear in a year or so.  The pile just keeps getting bigger and bigger when the different sport shoes get added to it. 

Quoting krn210:

krn210
by Kristin on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Lunch break! :-) I got the recycling taken care of and some more things picked up. :-) 

Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:14 PM

You are doing amazing!
I just need to get to work so I can catch up to you ;-)

Quoting krn210:

Lunch break! :-) I got the recycling taken care of and some more things picked up. :-) 

krn210
by Kristin on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Aww! Thanks! I have to keep up with you. You are a chore and cleaning day ahead of me!

Quoting Ferrari:

You are doing amazing!
I just need to get to work so I can catch up to you ;-)

Quoting krn210:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)