Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

How are you doing with all this ice??

Posted by   + Show Post

Hope everyone is staying safe!!!

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Replies (11-19):
meam4444
by Representative on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Great place to be!

Quoting Ferrari:

Just been home :)

meam4444
by Representative on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Yes!  I hope it all melts away! 

Quoting Rachel0610:

We are safe here. It has all pretty much melted off now that is is warming up a little bit so that it can be decently warm tomorrow

meam4444
by Representative on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:41 AM

We have been chilling at home...but, now I feel like I need to break out!

Rachel0610
by Rachel on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Awake this morning and everything here in Oskaloosa is melted and its MUDDY out there lol

Quoting meam4444:

Quoting Rachel0610:

We are safe here. It has all pretty much melted off now that is is warming up a little bit so that it can be decently warm tomorrow

June10mom
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Yes, still pregnant! Thank God. Sounds like the roads are clearing up. I have a doc appt in Waterloo this afternoon and should get there with no problem.

Quoting meam4444:

Oh my mama!!!  Did you make it through ok??  How are the roads now?

Quoting June10mom:

I'm just praying I don't go in to labor tonight. I'm due tomorrow and I doctor in Waterloo, but live over an hour away. I've been taking it easy all day and hoping to get through the night.

meam4444
by Representative on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Uck!  I hate mud.  We need it a little warmer yet here...its a skating rank still.

Quoting Rachel0610:

Awake this morning and everything here in Oskaloosa is melted and its MUDDY out there lol

Quoting meam4444:

Quoting Rachel0610:

meam4444
by Representative on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Good luck at your appt!!  Keep us posted!!

Quoting June10mom:

Yes, still pregnant! Thank God. Sounds like the roads are clearing up. I have a doc appt in Waterloo this afternoon and should get there with no problem.

Quoting meam4444:

Quoting June10mom:

I'm just praying I don't go in to labor tonight. I'm due tomorrow and I doctor in Waterloo, but live over an hour away. I've been taking it easy all day and hoping to get through the night.

easinpc
by Emily on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:57 AM

I didn't leave my house at all on Sunday :)

June10mom
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Well.... I made it to my appoinment in thick fog. I was dilated to 5 cm so the doctor said I'm staying and sent me to L&D. My baby girl, Rylie, was born at 11:30 that night during a thunderstom - in January. We were supposed to go home on Wednesday, but the snow storm made travel impossible so they let me stay another night at the hospital. I was happy to stay. What a crazy week of weather!

Quoting meam4444:

Good luck at your appt!!  Keep us posted!!

Quoting June10mom:

Quoting meam4444:

Quoting June10mom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)