Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Ugh...a little Grrr....and embarrassed

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:27 AM
  • 6 Replies

So the hubby and I are in the process of refinancing our home. Neither one of us could remember when the appraiser was supposed to be coming, although we knew that it was sometime this week. Well surprise! It was THIS MORNING! AHHHH! Instead of doing the responsible thing and picking up the house over the weekend we flaked off instead. While my house isn't horrid it sure doesn't look like how I would like it to look for company. :-(  Too late now. I apologized to the guy a thousand times. I know it's not that big of a deal but it still bugs me. I'm not the only one that likes my house to look a certain way for company, especially "new" company right? 

P.S. so glad I picked the basement up last night, wish I would have vacuumed it though. 

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:33 PM
I would too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Emily on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:58 PM

I'm the same way!

krn210
by Kristin on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Thanks...I knew that I wasn't the only one. Thank goodness he was super nice about it. 

Rachel0610
by Rachel on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:37 PM

I do not like company unless my house is a certain way so I totally get your frustration

meam4444
by Representative on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:25 AM

You are not alone...I need a super clean house prior to visitors esp. new ones since it is their "first impression."  It happens to the best of us!

jenn4443
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:15 PM
This....

Quoting Rachel0610:

I do not like company unless my house is a certain way so I totally get your frustration

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN