Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Snow Day!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:29 AM
  • 15 Replies
And I'm not sure if I should be excited or not lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rachel0610
by Rachel on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:20 AM

I feelt the same way. Glad they are safe inside but not sure how I should feel about the fact they are home all day

Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Exactly. How do I entertain them today?
All I can come up with is putting them to work cleaning lol

Quoting Rachel0610:

I feelt the same way. Glad they are safe inside but not sure how I should feel about the fact they are home all day

krn210
by Kristin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Do the 20 minute cleaning game with them! Maybe the "winner" gets to sit out for the next 20, or something like that? Or the winner gets to choose a movie to watch this afternoon? 

easinpc
by Emily on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:55 AM

This sounds like fun!

Quoting krn210:

Do the 20 minute cleaning game with them! Maybe the "winner" gets to sit out for the next 20, or something like that? Or the winner gets to choose a movie to watch this afternoon? 

easinpc
by Emily on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Work today has been really quiet, but I think its because most of our customers probably think we're closed so thats why they haven't been calling lol.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:26 PM
That's a good idea. :)

Quoting krn210:

Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Where do you work?

Quoting easinpc:

Work today has been really quiet, but I think its because most of our customers probably think we're closed so thats why they haven't been calling lol.

easinpc
by Emily on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:38 PM

I work in the office of a plumbing contractor in Waukee.

Quoting Ferrari:

Where do you work?

Quoting easinpc:

meam4444
by Representative on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:05 PM

I wish we had a snow day today!!  :(  I want to cry...I teach religion at church every Wednesday night, and its sooo cold....brrr!!  I just want to stay inside and not leave my home, but of course, the director hasn't cancelled and sent a text even confirming it was still on.  :(((

Ferrari
by Felicia on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Sorry.
do you have far to go?

Quoting meam4444:

I wish we had a snow day today!!  :(  I want to cry...I teach religion at church every Wednesday night, and its sooo cold....brrr!!  I just want to stay inside and not leave my home, but of course, the director hasn't cancelled and sent a text even confirming it was still on.  :(((

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN