Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

So glad!!

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:19 AM
  • 11 Replies

It's Friday!! Usually Friday means I don't have to make supper!! Kyle is ordering pizza tonight pretty excited cooking around here is a real task with all the people.

Any exciting plans for the evening??

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:10 PM
Yes!!!! Kids are going to spend the night at my sisters. Dh and I get the house to ourselves :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rachel0610
by Rachel on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I wish I could get that lucky lol I have 3 sick kids so they won't be going anywhere

Quoting Ferrari:

Yes!!!! Kids are going to spend the night at my sisters. Dh and I get the house to ourselves :-)

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Oo friday, we went out for supper which was a good time!!  :)  I am sad to see the weekend end.  :(

Sweets32285
by Jen on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:45 PM

We ordered pizza. Then I was making GS cookie runs to people at like 9pm.  It was a good night though.

Rachel0610
by Rachel on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:41 PM

So am I hoenstly I have very much so enjoyed this weekend

Quoting meam4444:

Oo friday, we went out for supper which was a good time!!  :)  I am sad to see the weekend end.  :(

Rachel0610
by Rachel on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Glad it was a good night

Quoting Sweets32285:

We ordered pizza. Then I was making GS cookie runs to people at like 9pm.  It was a good night though.

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Friday night we had supper at my parents house and then came home and relaxed and watched movies until around 9 when we both went to bed.  Lol such an exciting Friday night, but Saturday night was even better because my son fell asleep at 8:15 on the loveseat and I was out by 8:30 on the couch.  He had a friends swimming birthday party Saturday afternoon so he was wore out.

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Awesome!  I hope you had a good time!

Quoting Ferrari:

Rachel0610
by Rachel on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I would have loved an early saturday night. We wound up awake until 12:30am because I thought it would bea  good idea to have a sleep over for my son for his birthday and kids were uo till 12:30 lol

Quoting easinpc:

Friday night we had supper at my parents house and then came home and relaxed and watched movies until around 9 when we both went to bed.  Lol such an exciting Friday night, but Saturday night was even better because my son fell asleep at 8:15 on the loveseat and I was out by 8:30 on the couch.  He had a friends swimming birthday party Saturday afternoon so he was wore out.

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Well usually we're up until around 10ish on Saturdays but with my son being wore out and me still fighting tonsillitis we both crashed early.  Lol I remember my sons sleepover birthday party being like that last year and since he wants another one this year I have a feeling it will be pretty much the same way again!

Quoting Rachel0610:

I would have loved an early saturday night. We wound up awake until 12:30am because I thought it would bea  good idea to have a sleep over for my son for his birthday and kids were uo till 12:30 lol

Quoting easinpc:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN