Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Friday!! Usually Friday means I don't have to make supper!! Kyle is ordering pizza tonight pretty excited cooking around here is a real task with all the people.

Any exciting plans for the evening??

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Replies (11-11):
Rachel0610
by Rachel on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Aww I hope he gets better I hate it when the kids are sick.

Sleep overs are awesome I just wasn't expecting 12:30 am crash time though lol

Quoting easinpc:

Well usually we're up until around 10ish on Saturdays but with my son being wore out and me still fighting tonsillitis we both crashed early.  Lol I remember my sons sleepover birthday party being like that last year and since he wants another one this year I have a feeling it will be pretty much the same way again!

Quoting Rachel0610:

I would have loved an early saturday night. We wound up awake until 12:30am because I thought it would bea  good idea to have a sleep over for my son for his birthday and kids were uo till 12:30 lol

Quoting easinpc:

Friday night we had supper at my parents house and then came home and relaxed and watched movies until around 9 when we both went to bed.  Lol such an exciting Friday night, but Saturday night was even better because my son fell asleep at 8:15 on the loveseat and I was out by 8:30 on the couch.  He had a friends swimming birthday party Saturday afternoon so he was wore out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)