Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

What's one thing...

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:21 AM
  • 14 Replies

That is almost certain you HAVE to buy on a weekly basis for your household??

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rachel0610
by Rachel on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Around here it's paper towels and toilet paper tied

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Milk

Rachel0610
by Rachel on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:12 AM

I think I buy milk on a daily basis we go through so much

Quoting krn210:

Milk

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM

I bet with 9 of you! We have a family of 4, the baby of course doesn't drink milk, lol. I can't have milk (allergy) so it's just my DH and DD that drink it. :-) 

Quoting Rachel0610:

Quoting krn210:

Milk

Rachel0610
by Rachel on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Not sure I could survive witha  milk allergy I really really like Chocolate milk.

Quoting krn210:

I bet with 9 of you! We have a family of 4, the baby of course doesn't drink milk, lol. I can't have milk (allergy) so it's just my DH and DD that drink it. :-) 

Quoting Rachel0610:

Quoting krn210:

Milk

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:23 AM

It's hard. It's new for me. :-( I used to LOVE cheese, I ate it all the time. Cheese is what I miss the most. :-( I used to always have a sensitivity to certain dairy but then after having my son 6 months ago,I guess my body decided to be hard core against all dairy. :-( I was going to try re-introducing it back into my diet but my doctor told me that he thinks it best that I don't. :-( WAAAHHH

Quoting Rachel0610:

Not sure I could survive witha  milk allergy I really really like Chocolate milk.

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Rachel0610:

Quoting krn210:

Milk

Rachel0610
by Rachel on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I love love love cheese it is like my go to snack.

Do they think you will ever be able to have dairy again?

Quoting krn210:

It's hard. It's new for me. :-( I used to LOVE cheese, I ate it all the time. Cheese is what I miss the most. :-( I used to always have a sensitivity to certain dairy but then after having my son 6 months ago,I guess my body decided to be hard core against all dairy. :-( I was going to try re-introducing it back into my diet but my doctor told me that he thinks it best that I don't. :-( WAAAHHH

Quoting Rachel0610:

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Rachel0610:

Quoting krn210:

Milk

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I don't know. :-( but I'm hoping yes! Lol! 

Quoting Rachel0610:

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Rachel0610:

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Rachel0610:

Quoting krn210:

Milk

Rachel0610
by Rachel on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:33 PM

I am hoping yes too living without it with your love for cheese has to be hard so them letting you try again later would be awesome

Quoting krn210:

I don't know. :-( but I'm hoping yes! Lol! 

Quoting Rachel0610:

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Rachel0610:

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Rachel0610:

Quoting krn210:

Milk

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Milk
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)