Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone cleaning today?

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:55 PM
  • 10 Replies
Want to do.the cleaning game with me?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Well I'm really not getting much done lol I did manage to get 2 sink loads of dishes washed and about 75% of the clothes folded.
a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Kids got their room picked up. Toys put away. Beds made. I got clothes folded. Helped DS put away his clothes. DD is 6.5 so she doesn't need help doing it. I got couple more loads of laundry to finish up. Then that's done. Living room swept and rugs vacuumed. Kitchen doesn't need since I always keep that up. don't know why. Probably because its " my place." Lol.

Just gotta put my clothes away and get the Christmas stuff put back upstairs. Its been down forever but been too tired to get it upstairs.
Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:24 PM
:-) you've done a lot. I'm sitting here daydreaming about my bathroom finally being completed.

Quoting a06z08mama:

Kids got their room picked up. Toys put away. Beds made. I got clothes folded. Helped DS put away his clothes. DD is 6.5 so she doesn't need help doing it. I got couple more loads of laundry to finish up. Then that's done. Living room swept and rugs vacuumed. Kitchen doesn't need since I always keep that up. don't know why. Probably because its " my place." Lol.

Just gotta put my clothes away and get the Christmas stuff put back upstairs. Its been down forever but been too tired to get it upstairs.
a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Got the last load in the dryer. Got myself showered. Taking a break now. Kids are done with their stuff. Just gotta put my stuff away. But eh that can wait.
krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Nope. No cleaning for this lady today. Lol. :-D I'll play tomorrow or Monday. 

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:30 AM
I so don't want to clean today, but I really need to get this stuff done.lots to do, but I also want to sew :-)

Quoting krn210:

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:59 AM

As of right now....I don't want to clean either! Lol! What are you sewing? 

Quoting Ferrari:

I so don't want to clean today, but I really need to get this stuff done.lots to do, but I also want to sew :-)

Quoting krn210:

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:04 AM
I have several items on my list. 2 hobo bags, birthday outfit for Madalynn, table runner, bedding for madalynn's birthday present, and a pair of PJ bottoms for my nephew. :-) haven't started any of these yet lol

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting krn210:

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Wow! They all sound like great projects! :-) I don't know what I want to do today yet. First things first....breakfast! :-D

Quoting Ferrari:

I have several items on my list. 2 hobo bags, birthday outfit for Madalynn, table runner, bedding for madalynn's birthday present, and a pair of PJ bottoms for my nephew. :-) haven't started any of these yet lol

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting krn210:

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:31 AM
We've been up since 6:45 so breakfast has been done lol I at least need to wash dishes and clean off the table before I can do any sewing.

Quoting krn210:

Wow! They all sound like great projects! :-) I don't know what I want to do today yet. First things first....breakfast! :-D

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting krn210:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)