Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Do you have satellite radio in your car??

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:53 PM
  • 6 Replies

Do you have satellite radio in your car??

Do you find it is worth having?

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:46 PM
I do till the 12 lol we got it free for a few months when we first got our car last year. I loved it and wasn't going to give it up. Well, we ended letting it get shut off and I didn't really seem to miss. Once in awhile they'll do a promotion and run for awhile free. Right now I can't afford it. I do like it. Especially for the kid stations. I may get it back once we get caught up on things. We'll see.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:01 AM

I do have it in my car. I never ever pay full price for it. I call to let them know I am going to cancel at the end of the term and when I do that, they always have something like 6 months free with a 1 year extension, so basically I pay for 6 months and get it for a year.

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Nope never had it.

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Yea, my DH was just telling me about a friend of ours who does that.  But, I doubt they would do it for new subscriptions?

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

I do have it in my car. I never ever pay full price for it. I call to let them know I am going to cancel at the end of the term and when I do that, they always have something like 6 months free with a 1 year extension, so basically I pay for 6 months and get it for a year.

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Yea, there are a few channels which I know I will love...I think I am going to go for it.  I'm in the car alot...and pretty soon, it will be a lot more.

Quoting Ferrari:

I do till the 12 lol we got it free for a few months when we first got our car last year. I loved it and wasn't going to give it up. Well, we ended letting it get shut off and I didn't really seem to miss. Once in awhile they'll do a promotion and run for awhile free. Right now I can't afford it. I do like it. Especially for the kid stations. I may get it back once we get caught up on things. We'll see.

kfroz0415
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:37 AM

I got XM for free for about a month after buying my Trailblazer. I miss it now that it's gone, but I have too many cds to justify paying for it. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN