Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Cleaning Today?

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:02 AM
  • 13 Replies

I really need to clean today but have a bunch of errands to run! The beginning of the week is always crazy for me. Especially this week, I am throwing a surprise birthday party for my husband this weekend. Both of our birthdays are on Sunday but, he is turning 30 this year so I wanted to make it a special celebration for him. Happy Monday everyone!

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:19 AM
I need to be. I'm thinking of taking nap right now lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kfroz0415
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:36 AM

I will be later. My living room is a disaster. The boys dug out their hotwheels and monster trucks last night, had a derby, never rounded them up. lol I would wait until 3 and make oldest boy help me and the youngest boy clean them up, but MIL is stopping by after work and well, yeah. LOL 

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Just as I was about to shut my eyes Madalynn woke lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Happy early birthday to both of you!!  Are you having it there at your house or somewhere else? 

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:36 PM

It sound like you have your week cut out for you!  You are so sweet to throw a surprise party for him.  How cool that your birthdays are on the same day!!

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Lol! That's how it always goes. I wanted so badly to take a nap Saturday, that never happened. :-/ 

Quoting Ferrari:

Just as I was about to shut my eyes Madalynn woke lol

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:11 PM

I hear ya! I always end up helping pick up too, or just doing it myself. Sometimes it drives me so crazy that I just have to pick it up at the time. :-)

Quoting kfroz0415:

I will be later. My living room is a disaster. The boys dug out their hotwheels and monster trucks last night, had a derby, never rounded them up. lol I would wait until 3 and make oldest boy help me and the youngest boy clean them up, but MIL is stopping by after work and well, yeah. LOL 

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Thank you! I am having it somewhere else. :-) I invited all of our friends and families. I found some decorations on Amazon and will be providing a few appetizers. I really hope it all comes together well. :-)

Quoting easinpc:

Happy early birthday to both of you!!  Are you having it there at your house or somewhere else? 

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Yes, I do. :-) Thank you! He hasn't ever really had a big "to do" for just him. He deserves a celebration. :-)

Quoting meam4444:

It sound like you have your week cut out for you!  You are so sweet to throw a surprise party for him.  How cool that your birthdays are on the same day!!

kfroz0415
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I was going to just demolish the derby (lol) last night, but my 2yr old fell asleep on me and I just decided it would still be there in the morning since the magic cleaning gnomes quit. LMAO

Quoting krn210:

I hear ya! I always end up helping pick up too, or just doing it myself. Sometimes it drives me so crazy that I just have to pick it up at the time. :-)

Quoting kfroz0415:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)