Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Any "The Bachelor" fans out there??

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:31 PM
  • 7 Replies

Any "The Bachelor" fans out there??

Are you excited for the two days of the show??  I know I am!

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:47 AM

There has to be another one in this group! lol!!

I have to say after last night, I am getting tired of the show...mainly Tierra..her crazy laugh is driving me crazy!!  I might need a break after tonight esp. if he keeps her.  I love all the other girls, but the way the show is displaying her...it is driving me insane!!

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:33 AM

No I don't watch it.

iowamommy3
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:12 AM

I will admit that I LOVE that show!  I totally agree with you, about Tierra..what a witch!  I feel that it's a trend that the bachelors keep the one woman that feeds the drama.  Do you remember when Ben picked (I forget her name) to propose to?  I hope it won't be like that for Sean..I really like him!

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:05 PM

YES!!  The last two bachelors have picked the witchy types...Jake with Vienna and then Ben and Courtney (I had to look her name up).  And, none of them lasted!  I have to say I am excited for JP and Ashley..finally another couple to tie the knot.  :)

I think Sean seems a little smarter than the other two bachelors and to see what's going on versus just looking at the chemistry part....I hope! 

Happy I'm not the only fan in Iowa...it's my guilty pleasure (plus I love seeing where they travel)!!  I was so happy it was on two nights this week!!

Quoting iowamommy3:

I will admit that I LOVE that show!  I totally agree with you, about Tierra..what a witch!  I feel that it's a trend that the bachelors keep the one woman that feeds the drama.  Do you remember when Ben picked (I forget her name) to propose to?  I hope it won't be like that for Sean..I really like him!

iowamommy3
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Yes, I loved that it was on for two nights, this week!  I heard that she goes home next week..I totally hope that's true!  I think that he will end up w/Deserie (sp) they are so cute together!  I was happy for Ashley and JP, too.  Hopefully with another couple getting married, it will make the show seem more legit.

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Yea, I heard something similar to that too...I had to look at spoilers to make sure I wasn't going to go crazy hearing her voice and laugh.  lol!  She is so full of drama...at least, she makes it a tad interesting, just sometimes over the top.

Yea, Deserie and him are so cute.  I also like Ashlee too.

Quoting iowamommy3:

Yes, I loved that it was on for two nights, this week!  I heard that she goes home next week..I totally hope that's true!  I think that he will end up w/Deserie (sp) they are so cute together!  I was happy for Ashley and JP, too.  Hopefully with another couple getting married, it will make the show seem more legit.

celestegood
by Representative on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:11 PM
No, but hope you all enjoy it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)