Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

cleaning game 2/5

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:20 AM
  • 18 Replies
Whose up for a challenge? Lets play our normal cleaning game, but see who makes it through their entire chore list. This will definitely be a challenge for me lol remember same rules. Set your timer for 20 minutes. Clean clean clean. Once that timer dings, come back and post your progress. :-) pictures welcomed!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:51 AM
My first 20 is done. I switched over the clothes, got interrupted by 2 phone calls lol put dry dishes away, and washed,dried, and seasoned my cast iron pan.
Going back to it. :-)
Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Second round is complete. :-) washed, dried, and put away dishes. Started bread :-) I'm not finished with my dishes yet, but going to take a break from them while I fold my clothes. I'm going to sit here till 9:30 and sip my coffee. Its my last cup of the day. After this its my sparkling ice water :-)
Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Where's my cleaning buddy?
krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Good Morning! Lol. I am being a lazy bones....but I'm going to start. Let me think about my list. I know that I need to do laundry, vacuum, and scrub the bathroom floors. 

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Third round done. I didn't do ay folding. I just wrote down the recipe I'm using for dinner tonight :-)
Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Yay! This is more fun when there is another person :-)

Quoting krn210:

Good Morning! Lol. I am being a lazy bones....but I'm going to start. Let me think about my list. I know that I need to do laundry, vacuum, and scrub the bathroom floors. 

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Lol! Yes, it is! :-)

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting krn210:

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:29 AM
:-)

Do you have your to do list?

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting krn210:

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:31 AM
This round I managed to get most of the clothes folded. Only a couple things left to fold. I had quite the pile of clean clothes going lol
krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I'm going to start by switching laundry and bringing up a basket of clean clothes.

Quoting Ferrari:

:-)

Do you have your to do list?

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting krn210:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)