Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cleaning game 2/5

Posted by   + Show Post
Whose up for a challenge? Lets play our normal cleaning game, but see who makes it through their entire chore list. This will definitely be a challenge for me lol remember same rules. Set your timer for 20 minutes. Clean clean clean. Once that timer dings, come back and post your progress. :-) pictures welcomed!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Replies (11-18):
easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

After work I'm going home and taking some Benadryl which will hopefully knock me out so no cleaning for me tonight!

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Lol! Hope you feel better.

Quoting easinpc:

After work I'm going home and taking some Benadryl which will hopefully knock me out so no cleaning for me tonight!

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Ok, I'm firing myself. Lol. I have been on the phone and taking care of the kiddos all morning. Now I have to get us ready to leave the house. I have to go get my license renewed....boo. I PROMISE to clean when I return.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Took a break to pick Michael up from preschool and to have lunch. I also read 3 books to the kiddos and we discussed the books :-) lots of fun. I tried getting all 3 down for a nap but Madalynn is they only one sleeping lol I cleaned off my table. I want to d some sewing before leaving for Milo's school.
easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Thanks!!

Quoting krn210:

Lol! Hope you feel better.

Quoting easinpc:

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:36 PM

So did you get any sewing done?

Quoting Ferrari:

Took a break to pick Michael up from preschool and to have lunch. I also read 3 books to the kiddos and we discussed the books :-) lots of fun. I tried getting all 3 down for a nap but Madalynn is they only one sleeping lol I cleaned off my table. I want to d some sewing before leaving for Milo's school.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:40 PM
I did :-) I made a purse and repaired a pillow.

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Ferrari:

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Awesome! Wish I could sew worth a darn. Lol

Quoting Ferrari:

I did :-) I made a purse and repaired a pillow.

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Ferrari:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)