Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Happy Wednesday!

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:52 AM
  • 16 Replies

Only one small errand to run today. So that means I will be cleaning! Lol. So far I have taken garbage out and gotten laundry ready to do. Who is with me today?? *hint, hint ms. Ferrari* ;-)

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Laundry started. Now I need to put away....I hate this part.

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Happy Wednesday to you too!!  After I get home from work I plan on taking my son to Wal-Mart to get his glasses fixed (he stepped on them at school yesterday and broke them in half - thankfully the frames are still under warranty!) and then coming home, making supper, and doing dishes!

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I'm working today, but I did partially clean one of our bathrooms this morning though (if that counts for anything).  :-)

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:09 PM
I'm here! Lol morning was spent at an appointment. It was an hour going over my son's history starting with my pregnancy. I've got to make lunch and then I'm cleaning! :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:16 PM

It does count! Great job! :-)

Quoting meam4444:

I'm working today, but I did partially clean one of our bathrooms this morning though (if that counts for anything).  :-)

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Sounds like you have a busy night ahead of you.

Quoting easinpc:

Happy Wednesday to you too!!  After I get home from work I plan on taking my son to Wal-Mart to get his glasses fixed (he stepped on them at school yesterday and broke them in half - thankfully the frames are still under warranty!) and then coming home, making supper, and doing dishes!

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Yay!! I hope everything is well with your son. 

Quoting Ferrari:

I'm here! Lol morning was spent at an appointment. It was an hour going over my son's history starting with my pregnancy. I've got to make lunch and then I'm cleaning! :-)

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:21 PM

So far I have the kitchen table (a.k.a the catch all) cleaned off! That was a job! I'll take a pic when I've wiped it down so you can see the clean table. Lol. Oh and I have a bag ready for Goodwill. :-)

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Awe thanks :-)
yeah he's fine. He was diagnosed as having add as few months back. This is just double checking and also looking to see if he has any learning disorders.

Quoting krn210:

Yay!! I hope everything is well with your son. 

Quoting Ferrari:

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Awesome job!

Quoting krn210:

So far I have the kitchen table (a.k.a the catch all) cleaned off! That was a job! I'll take a pic when I've wiped it down so you can see the clean table. Lol. Oh and I have a bag ready for Goodwill. :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)