Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

What are you doing today?

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:09 AM
  • 12 Replies

I'm not exactly sure what I have in store for today yet. lol I still need to make my to do list, but most likely it will include laundry and just some general pick up of the main living areas. At some point, I will be picking up my daughter from MIL.

How about you? What is in store of you?

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sweets32285
by Jen on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Homework... lots of homework.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:05 PM

I have laundry to fold. I need to help my son finish his Valentine's Day box and I still need to grocery shop for this coming week.

a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Work right now til 3:30. Then get the kids. Go home finish tearing down the bunk beds. And then put up their new full size bed. (Hopefully this will help get them out of my bed).

Then set up my new promoter stuff. Excited about that. Never thought that me making a lil change in my lifestyle would make me so passionate about helping others!! :)

And the laundry can wait til tomorrow to be folded. Its mostly done. But for to get the rest of house put back together. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I haven't done much today, because its my birthday! Lol! It's my DH birthday too! We've just lounged around and enjoyed our time together with the kids. :-)

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Happy Birthday!!!

Quoting krn210:

I haven't done much today, because its my birthday! Lol! It's my DH birthday too! We've just lounged around and enjoyed our time together with the kids. :-)

Melissa_anne
by Representative on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:40 AM

slept all day and now i am at work

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Yesterday I cleaned house and worked on homework. Lol such an exciting day!

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Happy late birthday to both of you!  How'd the suprise party go?

Quoting krn210:

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Thank you!

Quoting Ferrari:

Happy Birthday!!!

Quoting krn210:

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Thank you! The party went very well! He was truly surprised and had a great time. :-)

Quoting easinpc:

Happy late birthday to both of you!  How'd the suprise party go?

Quoting krn210:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN