Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Kindle Fire or Kindle Fire HD

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:46 PM
  • 6 Replies
Which one should I get? I'm having a hard time deciding.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Im not familiar with either product but friends have them and they prefer the Kindle Fire HD

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:47 AM

I have a kindle fire (the first version).  I like it because it is smaller and easy to fit in my purse.  But, if they had the hd out when I was in the market, I would have bought the hd.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:07 AM
They have 2 different sizes in the hd. One is 8.9" and the other is 7". Dh said I should get the hd. Probably will get the smaller one. :-)

Quoting meam4444:

I have a kindle fire (the first version).  I like it because it is smaller and easy to fit in my purse.  But, if they had the hd out when I was in the market, I would have bought the hd.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Wish I could weigh in. I have the original Kindle no bells or whistles...lol. It works though and I do like it! However; I don't use it as much as I thought. I can't stay out of the used book store. :-/ Or the annual library sale...ugh. Lol! :-) I will be reading our book Causual Vacancy on my Kindle though! :-D

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Quoting Ferrari:

They have 2 different sizes in the hd. One is 8.9" and the other is 7". Dh said I should get the hd. Probably will get the smaller one. :-)

Quoting meam4444:

Yea, I really like the smaller size...otherwise, it is so hard to travel with!  It fits so well in my medium size purse, and the kids and hold it so well too. 

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:59 AM

A lot of my friends have the hd version and love it!  I don't have either so I can't give my opinion either way lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)