Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cleaning game 2/12

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:50 PM
  • 24 Replies
Post your to do list here. Pictures are welcomed. Set your timer for 20 minutes and clean til it dings. Rush back here to post what you accomplished.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Just getting the post up for tomorrow:-)
Sweets32285
by Jen on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:55 AM
I probably won't be cleaning tomorrow. I had a biopsy done today and now my side hurts. Then my water will be shut off all day Tuesday. Hopefully they fix the pipeline fast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Sooo much!  We were out of town this weekend, and somehow my family likes to send back sooo much with us!  I have a mountain in my kitchen to clean up.  I'll try to post pictures of my mountain. 

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:48 AM

I hope you rest a lot, mama.  And, I hope the biopsy results are good.

Quoting Sweets32285:

I probably won't be cleaning tomorrow. I had a biopsy done today and now my side hurts. Then my water will be shut off all day Tuesday. Hopefully they fix the pipeline fast.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:05 AM
I can't wait to see your progress :-)

Quoting meam4444:

Sooo much!  We were out of town this weekend, and somehow my family likes to send back sooo much with us!  I have a mountain in my kitchen to clean up.  I'll try to post pictures of my mountain. 

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Same here.

Quoting meam4444:

Quoting Sweets32285:

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Thinking of you and hoping that all is well! 

Quoting Sweets32285:

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:19 AM

First I am making coffee! Lol! Then my list will be:

dishes

pick up misc. in kitchen and living room

laundry

Oh yeah and I have to do a little book keeping for work, should probably do that first! 

Ready set here I go!!!

Sweets32285
by Jen on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Thanks! My side hurts so bad right now. It is like right in the part that bends. I think it should come back fine. It just scares me because I had 3 grandparents pass from cancer. I think one had skin cancer. I've been horrible about protecting myself. I did do dishes though. I had to get those done before our water is shut off for the day.

Quoting meam4444:

Quoting Sweets32285:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweets32285
by Jen on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Thank you!

Quoting krn210:

Thinking of you and hoping that all is well! 

Quoting Sweets32285:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)