Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cleaning game 2/12

Posted by   + Show Post
Post your to do list here. Pictures are welcomed. Set your timer for 20 minutes and clean til it dings. Rush back here to post what you accomplished.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Replies (21-24):
Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Thank you. I have a feeling it's going to be an early bedtime.
I'm trying to get my kids to help but getting no where.

Quoting krn210:

:-( I'm sorry. I went MIA as I decided to take my little one in. They say its just a cold for now. I hope that your day gets better!

Quoting Ferrari:

Yeah. It's just even better. Got one call talk to my oldest about not doing his work. Then a call about him having an accident. Went and picked him up. :-\

Quoting krn210:

Ugh. Sorry. My 7 month old is being cranky today too. I think that he is getting more teeth. 

Quoting Ferrari:

Being distracted by cranky 2 yr old. Nothing is making her happy and she just won't give it up and take a nap.

Quoting krn210:

I got laundry switched. Where are you Ms. Ferrari? 

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I finally got to do a round of cleaning. With the little help I received from my 4 and 2 yr olds,we did manage to get most of the toys picked up in the living room,some clothes,and some garbage I found.
krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Dishes are done and did some picking up in the living room and kitchen. Also vacuumed. Getting ready to cook dinner. Yay! Lol ? :-/

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:38 PM
Awesome :-)

Quoting krn210:

Dishes are done and did some picking up in the living room and kitchen. Also vacuumed. Getting ready to cook dinner. Yay! Lol ? :-/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)