Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

I wanted to post and see if any of you ladies would like to join us at the CureSearch Walk we still have awhile, but we are looking for more people to walk for Team Amillianna and help us reach our goal of $500. We have shirts available for people who are going to walk for $5. Below is all the info, let me know if you are interested

May 18, 2013 - Des Moines, IA
Principal Park

Event Schedule
Registration/Check In
8:30 am

Opening Ceremony and Walk
9:00 am

Event Location
Principal Park
One Line Drive
Des Moines, IA 50309
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Replies (71-80):
king04
by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this
We need $40 more, we are sitting at $60 now
easinpc
by Emily on Apr. 17, 2013 at 1:02 PM

When does she have to have the $100 by? 

Quoting king04:

king04
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 1:38 PM

The day of the walk

Quoting easinpc:

When does she have to have the $100 by? 

Quoting king04:

easinpc
by Emily on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:13 AM

I just found out that I'm going to have my son that weekend (most likely unless it changes again) so I will go ahead and register him too.  Is it to late to order him a t-shirt?

king04
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:24 PM

No not to late

Quoting easinpc:

I just found out that I'm going to have my son that weekend (most likely unless it changes again) so I will go ahead and register him too.  Is it to late to order him a t-shirt?

easinpc
by Emily on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Ok.  Is it another $8 for his shirt for the shirt & shipping?  He needs an adult small in white.  Also do you still have my mailing address that I sent you for my shirt or do I need to resend it?

Quoting king04:

No not to late

Quoting easinpc:

king04
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Correct and would you mind resending it that way I have it for sure and would he like a bracelet?

Quoting easinpc:

Ok.  Is it another $8 for his shirt for the shirt & shipping?  He needs an adult small in white.  Also do you still have my mailing address that I sent you for my shirt or do I need to resend it?

Quoting king04:

No not to late

Quoting easinpc:

easinpc
by Emily on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Ok I sent the money and sent you a pm.  Thanks!

Quoting king04:

Correct and would you mind resending it that way I have it for sure and would he like a bracelet?

Quoting easinpc:

Quoting king04:

No not to late

Quoting easinpc:

king04
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Got it, thank you!

meam4444
by Representative on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:39 PM

I am so excited!!  Thanks for keeping us posted on the amount raised!  :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN