Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies!!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:42 AM
  • 14 Replies

Good morning ladies! I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day! Do/are you exchanging Valentine's with anyone today? We got Valentine's for our LO's and each other. :-)

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sweets32285
by Jen on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:21 AM

I don't.  I've never really liked Valentine's Day.  Maybe in like elementary school, but that's it.  

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:06 AM

:-( I've always liked it. :-) When I was little I used to associate it with my birthday (my birthday is the 10th). So maybe that's why. Lol. Have a good day. :-)

Quoting Sweets32285:

I don't.  I've never really liked Valentine's Day.  Maybe in like elementary school, but that's it.  

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Hope you have a wonderful day!!  We already exchanged gifts this week.  :-)  He knew what he was getting and vise versa.  I still need DH to pick somthing up for the kids yet. 

Sweets32285
by Jen on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this
My daughters is the 7th. So she was my V-day baby.

Quoting krn210:

:-( I've always liked it. :-) When I was little I used to associate it with my birthday (my birthday is the 10th). So maybe that's why. Lol. Have a good day. :-)

Quoting Sweets32285:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy Valentines Day to you too!!  My son gave me a homemade card this morning and I gave him two little things with chocolate candy in them.  Tonight he's going to be at his dads so after work I plan on going home having a bowl of cereal for supper and than taking a 100 point test for my accounting class lol. 

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup we're exchanging gifts. Though I already got mine :-) I got a Kindle Fire HD :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:11 PM

I hope your day is wonderful too! Enjoy your Valentine gift exchange with the LO's. :-)

Quoting meam4444:

Hope you have a wonderful day!!  We already exchanged gifts this week.  :-)  He knew what he was getting and vise versa.  I still need DH to pick somthing up for the kids yet. 

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Aww! Homemade is the best! Sounds like a good morning. :-) Good  luck with the test tonight. Accounting was never my favorite. 

Quoting easinpc:

Happy Valentines Day to you too!!  My son gave me a homemade card this morning and I gave him two little things with chocolate candy in them.  Tonight he's going to be at his dads so after work I plan on going home having a bowl of cereal for supper and than taking a 100 point test for my accounting class lol. 

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Awesome gift!! :-)

Quoting Ferrari:

Yup we're exchanging gifts. Though I already got mine :-) I got a Kindle Fire HD :-)

king04
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Happy Valentine's Day to you too! The kids makes pictures and I get hubby a card but we really dont do much other than that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN