Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Good morning ladies! I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day! Do/are you exchanging Valentine's with anyone today? We got Valentine's for our LO's and each other. :-)

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Replies (11-14):
krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Sounds wonderful to me! :-)

Quoting king04:

Happy Valentine's Day to you too! The kids makes pictures and I get hubby a card but we really dont do much other than that.

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:28 AM

It was a great start to the morning!  Thanks, I ended up with an A- on the test so I was happy with that!

Quoting krn210:

Aww! Homemade is the best! Sounds like a good morning. :-) Good  luck with the test tonight. Accounting was never my favorite. 

Quoting easinpc:

Happy Valentines Day to you too!!  My son gave me a homemade card this morning and I gave him two little things with chocolate candy in them.  Tonight he's going to be at his dads so after work I plan on going home having a bowl of cereal for supper and than taking a 100 point test for my accounting class lol. 

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:29 AM

How do you like the Kindle Fire HD?  Which size did you end up getting?

Quoting Ferrari:

Yup we're exchanging gifts. Though I already got mine :-) I got a Kindle Fire HD :-)

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Good job! 

Quoting easinpc:

It was a great start to the morning!  Thanks, I ended up with an A- on the test so I was happy with that!

Quoting krn210:

Aww! Homemade is the best! Sounds like a good morning. :-) Good  luck with the test tonight. Accounting was never my favorite. 

Quoting easinpc:

Happy Valentines Day to you too!!  My son gave me a homemade card this morning and I gave him two little things with chocolate candy in them.  Tonight he's going to be at his dads so after work I plan on going home having a bowl of cereal for supper and than taking a 100 point test for my accounting class lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN