Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

I'm excited!

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:21 AM
  • 12 Replies
Tomorrow we'll be getting cable and internet!!! I've been just using my data plan for internet. Now that I think about it,not really sure why I decided to get cable. :-/ I just wanted a DVR LOL that way I can record my shows when I can't watch them.

I'm so excited!

And tomorrow I also register Michael for kindergarten!!! :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Melissa_anne
by Representative on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:52 AM

awesome!  We dont have DVR yet, i wish we did though.  I miss my shows every other week because I work that night and I am either sleeping or getting ready for work.

what shows do you watch?

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Bones, NCIS, and Glee. :-)

Quoting Melissa_anne:

awesome!  We dont have DVR yet, i wish we did though.  I miss my shows every other week because I work that night and I am either sleeping or getting ready for work.

what shows do you watch?

Sweets32285
by Jen on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:58 AM
I couldn't live without my dvr! I finally get to watch shows. Usually it's always kid shows in my house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:32 PM
I'm not really excited about the cable (my shows are on regular tv) but can't wait til we get this DVR!

Quoting Sweets32285:

I couldn't live without my dvr! I finally get to watch shows. Usually it's always kid shows in my house.
Melissa_anne
by Representative on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:16 PM

I watch alot of shows, most of the time at work when nothing is going on but the website i usually go to changed stuff around and now i can't get some of the shows.  i need DVR!

Quoting Ferrari:

Bones, NCIS, and Glee. :-)

Quoting Melissa_anne:

what shows do you watch?

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Whoohoo!!  I've been begging DH for cable for years!  We had it at our first place we lived, but then once we moved to the country, the rate was pretty high.  I should look into it again.  I catch a lot of episodes on amazon, or online...but there is something special about cable.

And, congrats to Michael!!!  Kindergarten is a huge step!!  We just received the card for kindergarten round-up for my four year old too!!  Is it bad of me being excited for her to go to school all day??  :-)  I am partially excited because I know this is going to do wonders for her character. 

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:14 PM
I'm excited too :-) lol

Quoting meam4444:

Whoohoo!!  I've been begging DH for cable for years!  We had it at our first place we lived, but then once we moved to the country, the rate was pretty high.  I should look into it again.  I catch a lot of episodes on amazon, or online...but there is something special about cable.

And, congrats to Michael!!!  Kindergarten is a huge step!!  We just received the card for kindergarten round-up for my four year old too!!  Is it bad of me being excited for her to go to school all day??  :-)  I am partially excited because I know this is going to do wonders for her character. 

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay! It is nice to have cable. :-)

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Awesome!  We don't have cable but we love Netflix & Hulu!

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Oh and I forgot, yay for MIchael!!  Is it for next year that you're registering him?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN