Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Our visit with Sue the T-Rex

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:09 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Yesterday my son and I went to see Sue the T-Rex at the Science Center and he loved it!  He also loved the other areas (especially the space & stars area where he got to make a rocket out of paper and launch it across the room lol). 

Here's a pic of my son and Sue.  He's pretending to be running away from her, which is what he seems to do anytime he gets his picture taken with any type of dinosaur lol.

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:56 PM

How fun!!!  Thanks for posting!!  Dinos are somethings which kids never forget...I still remember visiting them as a kid and being so in awe.

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Cute pic! Glad you guys had a great time. :-)

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:11 AM

He loves dinosaurs (just like my dad does so they discuss them often lol) and everytime they've had the animatronic dinosaurs in town (like at the zoo or the fairgrounds last year) we've had to go see them.  We lucked out last summer and while we were on vacation up in MN last year they had a big outdoor exhibit of them at the zoo that he loved!

Quoting meam4444:

How fun!!!  Thanks for posting!!  Dinos are somethings which kids never forget...I still remember visiting them as a kid and being so in awe.

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Thanks!

Quoting krn210:

Cute pic! Glad you guys had a great time. :-)

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I bet he was in heaven with that outdoor exhibit!

Quoting easinpc:

He loves dinosaurs (just like my dad does so they discuss them often lol) and everytime they've had the animatronic dinosaurs in town (like at the zoo or the fairgrounds last year) we've had to go see them.  We lucked out last summer and while we were on vacation up in MN last year they had a big outdoor exhibit of them at the zoo that he loved!

Quoting meam4444:

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Oh he was.  Lol there were even a few dinosaurs that were kinda hidden behind things that would spit water out at you and only then would you see the dinosaurs hidding in the "weeds" lol.  That felt nice on the rather warm day we went.

Quoting meam4444:

I bet he was in heaven with that outdoor exhibit!

Quoting easinpc:

Quoting meam4444:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN