Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Tuesday cleaning

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:30 AM
  • 14 Replies

I so need to concentrate on my kitchen and laundry. What are you doing today?

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Laundry, kitchen..and my camera.  I bought a new camera about a month ago, and it has been sitting in our kitchen in the amazon box collecting dust and who knows what.  I am going to make it my mission to get it all set up today.

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

All of this will be coming out of their boxes today!! And, I hope to get the photoshop installed on my computer too!!  It has seriously been in the middle of our kitchen opened like this for a month now.

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I need to focus on our kitchen too. I still have laundry and need to clean our room, my dd's room and my ds's room. The bedrooms more than likely won't get attention today. :-(

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

The dishes are done and the counter is wiped down. :-)

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

When I get home from work I need to fix the stool (the plastic piece between the flapper & trip lever broke - luckily I work for a plumber and can get the part I need to fix it easily lol), vacuum the 2 bedrooms & hallway and try to figure out where to put the rocking chair until I get rid of my old mattress that is currently leaning against the dining room wall.  Hopefully the mattress will go away tomorrow night but until then the chair that is usually in that spot is in the middle of my living room and driving me crazy!!

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Have fun!  I love playing with new toys like that!!

Quoting meam4444:

All of this will be coming out of their boxes today!! And, I hope to get the photoshop installed on my computer too!!  It has seriously been in the middle of our kitchen opened like this for a month now.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Got my cleaning list fully created lol cleaned out the litter pans. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Finally took the camera out!!  Whoohoo my husband is going to be in shock when he comes home!  lol

Sweets32285
by Jen on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Everything. I rearranged my mini gym. I moved my treadclimber and elliptical, that way I can watch tv while working out. So after I finished cleaning, I let my dog inside and he took off running everywhere. That's when I realized he was completely covered in mud.

LOL edited...because I just realized that I cannot spell today.  I should probably put on my glasses.  :)

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:47 PM
Ugh

Quoting Sweets32285:

Everything thing. I rearranged my mini gym. I move my treadclimber and elliptical, that way I can watch tv while working out. So after I finished cleaning, I let my dog inside. He took off running everywhere. That's when I realized he was conpletely covered in mud.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)