Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

What do you usually feed your kids for breakfast??

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:34 AM
  • 15 Replies

What do you usually feed your kids for breakfast??

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Lately, we have been into Eggos.

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:36 AM

My 3 year old DD gets her choice between cereal, toast, or pancakes during the week. My DS who is seven months gets baby food. He loves prunes and oatmeal! Lol! :-)

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Well during the week my son ususally has either a bowl of cereal, toast, or yogurt at my house after he gets up and then about an hour later he eats again at daycare lol.  He usually has something small at home to tide him over until breakfast at daycare.  He loves eating there because she makes a variety of pancakes/muffins/has lots of types of cereal/etc.  But if he doesn't eat something small at home his stomach tends to get a little upset waiting for 7:15 when she serves breakfast.

Melissa_anne
by Representative on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:48 PM

a choice between ceareal, oatmeal, breakfast sandwich from Schwans, or french toast sticks. 

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:48 PM

She sounds like quite the chef!  My kids love eating at their daycare too...something special about it!

Quoting easinpc:

Well during the week my son ususally has either a bowl of cereal, toast, or yogurt at my house after he gets up and then about an hour later he eats again at daycare lol.  He usually has something small at home to tide him over until breakfast at daycare.  He loves eating there because she makes a variety of pancakes/muffins/has lots of types of cereal/etc.  But if he doesn't eat something small at home his stomach tends to get a little upset waiting for 7:15 when she serves breakfast.

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:15 AM

My sister loves those!

Quoting meam4444:

Lately, we have been into Eggos.

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:16 AM

My son loves the french toast sticks.

Quoting Melissa_anne:

a choice between ceareal, oatmeal, breakfast sandwich from Schwans, or french toast sticks. 

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:18 AM

From what my son tells me, she is.  He loves all the various afternoon snacks she makes too.  That and the fact that any time any of the kids have a birthday she makes them cupcakes and the birthday kid gets to pick what flavor & what color frosting lol.  This year he decided he wants her to make chocolate cupcakes with blue frosting. 

Quoting meam4444:

She sounds like quite the chef!  My kids love eating at their daycare too...something special about it!

Quoting easinpc:

Mommy_81
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:30 AM

My girls eat either toast, creal, oatmeal, cheesy scrambled eggs, pancakes or waffles...just depends what they're in the mood for!

huskermom98
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:47 PM

My 5yo usually has either Eggo waffles or pancakes, with Nutella.  My 7yo usually eats breakfast at school, but we all have french toast sticks on Friday (french toast Friday!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN