Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Ready for the snow??

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:40 PM
  • 19 Replies

Are you ready for this weather coming in??

I wonder if tomorrow the girls are going to have school.

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:04 PM

No. I am SO over the snow and cold weather. I'm ready for sunshine and flip flops. I bet the girls are hoping for a snow day. :-)

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:06 PM
I've been wondering how much we'll actually get and if there will be school tomorrow.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:17 PM
We already have about 4" at least here. Still coming down. I highly doubt my kids have school tomorrow
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Melissa_anne
by Representative on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:58 PM

we haven't gotten anything yet.  i was hoping for a big storm because i dont work tonight.  I usually end up working when we have crap weather.   we will see.  Dd doesn't have school tomorrow anyway because it's conference week. 

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I was kinda disappointed that we only got about 5" of snow :(  My son got out early yesterday and had a delay today but coming to work this morning the roads weren't to bad.

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Me too!  I'm ready to be able to wear flip flops!!

Quoting krn210:

No. I am SO over the snow and cold weather. I'm ready for sunshine and flip flops. I bet the girls are hoping for a snow day. :-)

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I hear ya!!

Quoting krn210:

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Looks like we have plenty to me...and then another storm this coming sunday night...I wonder what that is going to amount to.

Quoting Ferrari:

I've been wondering how much we'll actually get and if there will be school tomorrow.

Mommy_81
by Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:01 AM

NO! Haha We were supposed to head up there today to find a place to move into next weekend but we keep hearing that parts of I-35 are closed through Missouri and I don't know where else. Ugh...this is the WORST timing! Anyway, hopfully things look okay today and we can still make it there.

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Yea, right now, we just have little flurries.  I wonder how many inches we got where I'm at.

Quoting a06z08mama:

We already have about 4" at least here. Still coming down. I highly doubt my kids have school tomorrow

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)