Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Ready for the snow??

Posted by   + Show Post

Are you ready for this weather coming in??

I wonder if tomorrow the girls are going to have school.

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Replies (11-19):
meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:01 AM

It didn't turn out as big as I thought it was going to do.  Yea, it was convenient the public school didn't have school today. 

Quoting Melissa_anne:

we haven't gotten anything yet.  i was hoping for a big storm because i dont work tonight.  I usually end up working when we have crap weather.   we will see.  Dd doesn't have school tomorrow anyway because it's conference week. 

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Good to hear the roads aren't too bad at least!

Quoting easinpc:

I was kinda disappointed that we only got about 5" of snow :(  My son got out early yesterday and had a delay today but coming to work this morning the roads weren't to bad.

a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:49 PM
We got at least 8" in some spots of town. It was a PIA yesterday trying to get home. But today city plows have been out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Melissa_anne
by Representative on Feb. 22, 2013 at 5:35 PM

well we got our snow, not too much but enough for me. 

bobby slept in today and i needed to go somewhere and i shoveled the driveway because i couldn't figure out how to start the snow blower, i wasn't told thanks, i was told "aww you ruined my fun"  lol

mariesmama
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:13 PM

ottumwa got 5 inches school was closed

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:28 PM
I have no idea how much we got. It was a pain driving this morning. I'm just glad I haven't had to go out for anything since picking up Michael from preschool.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:22 AM

I'm so tired of the snow!!

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:46 AM

My sons school started out for a 2 hr delay today and just got cancelled about 15 minutes ago.  Lol my son is not going to be happy because he likes delays but hates when its cancelled because they have to make it up at the end.

huskermom98
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Totally forgot it was supposed to snow today!  I was more than a little shocked when I saw it, and how much was falling!  The drive to school & preschool sucked, but I made it home ok.  I had planned to go to the gym before going to help at my 7yo's school, but I'm glad I skipped because my sweater and socks were still sitting at home!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN