Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's that time! Time for our book discussion woohoo!

So far we should have read the first 3 chapters. :-)
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Edited by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Replies (11-16):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:40 PM

I have to agree. A bit slow starting, but she is too good of an author not to have a plan. Or for it not to get better..lol

At least here is hoping...lol

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Lol

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

I have to agree. A bit slow starting, but she is too good of an author not to have a plan. Or for it not to get better..lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 22, 2013 at 5:24 PM

I agree--based off of what the chit chat is about, she has to have a plan to make the book a stellar one.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 22, 2013 at 6:30 PM
So should we keep going the way it currently is set up? 3 chapters and discussion on Friday?
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:53 AM

I think that is a good idea.

Can we also do a separate post for the new set of three chapters. Going forth label them with the book title and chapters 4-6. That way it will be easier to find on the page for those participating. Also, maybe we can throw in a couple of questions to respond to, just to get the conversation going?

These are just suggestions so do not feel obligated to make any changes if you dont want to.  :)

Quoting Ferrari:

So should we keep going the way it currently is set up? 3 chapters and discussion on Friday?

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Awesome ideas! I'd love help coming up with the questions. :-)

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

I think that is a good idea.

Can we also do a separate post for the new set of three chapters. Going forth label them with the book title and chapters 4-6. That way it will be easier to find on the page for those participating. Also, maybe we can throw in a couple of questions to respond to, just to get the conversation going?

These are just suggestions so do not feel obligated to make any changes if you dont want to.  :)

Quoting Ferrari:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)