Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Des Moines playdate groups

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:44 PM
  • 11 Replies

I'm interested in joining (or starting) a playdate group in the Des Moines area to meet other parents. If you know of any or are interested in joining me, feel free to message me! I'm 29, married, and have a two year old son. We live on the south side.

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Not around the area, but hope you get some fun mamas from this group to come to a playdate group!!

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:47 AM
I live on the south side too! I was part of a playgroup but during the school they don't do much since most of the group's kids are in school. I have 3 kids. Milo is 6, Michael is 4, and Madalynn is 2.
I'm also married :-) and am 33. I also babysit my 2 yr old nephew.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaT1125
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Sounds like you've got your hands full! My husband and I both work full time outside of the house and I've found that most activities for kids are during the work day :(

Would you be interested in doing an evening/weekend playgroup?

Quoting Ferrari:

I live on the south side too! I was part of a playgroup but during the school they don't do much since most of the group's kids are in school. I have 3 kids. Milo is 6, Michael is 4, and Madalynn is 2.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Would love that! I'm a sahm but my day is usually busy with house chores or other projects so honestly would prefer nights or weekends. :-)

Quoting MamaT1125:

Sounds like you've got your hands full! My husband and I both work full time outside of the house and I've found that most activities for kids are during the work day :(

Quoting Ferrari:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaT1125
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Great! I just sent you a friend request so we can get something set up!

Quoting Ferrari:

Would love that! I'm a sahm but my day is usually busy with house chores or other projects so honestly would prefer nights or weekends. :-)

Quoting MamaT1125:

Quoting Ferrari:

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

^^I am so excited you ladies were able to connect!!

easinpc
by Emily on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Here's a bump for ya!!

jadyn513
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:09 PM

I'm not on the south side but I'm new to the DSM area and looking to meet new people. I a single (about to be divorced) mother of a 2 month old. I also work full time and am looking for ppl to meet evening and weekends.

easinpc
by Emily on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Welcome to the DSM area!

Quoting jadyn513:

I'm not on the south side but I'm new to the DSM area and looking to meet new people. I a single (about to be divorced) mother of a 2 month old. I also work full time and am looking for ppl to meet evening and weekends.

celestegood
by Representative on Apr. 13, 2013 at 2:16 AM

Quoting meam4444:

Not around the area, but hope you get some fun mamas from this group to come to a playdate group!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN