Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

cancelled shows

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:58 PM
  • 25 Replies

I dont know if this has been asked before but what shows did you watch that were cancelled that you wish hadn't been?

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Melissa_anne
by Representative on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Pan Am, Drop dead diva and Secret Circle

those are the ones i can think of right now.  I just astarted watching Secret Circle on Netflix and it showed in 2011-2012 and i found out right in the middle of watching season 1 that it was cancelled because it cost too much to create the show...

Kayla2013
by Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Oh boy, I have quite a few. Do no harm, charmed, ER, dinotopia, desperate housewives, one life to live, all my children, house, bones, private practice. Just to name a few.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I can't really think of any cancelled shows that I watch or used to watch. There are quite a few that ended b/c it was their time that I miss. (Sex and the City, Gilmore Girls, a million more...lol). 

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I miss Pan Am....I thought they had quite the following too!  I thought it had a really good story line.

Quoting Melissa_anne:

Pan Am, Drop dead diva and Secret Circle

those are the ones i can think of right now.  I just astarted watching Secret Circle on Netflix and it showed in 2011-2012 and i found out right in the middle of watching season 1 that it was cancelled because it cost too much to create the show...

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I miss Desperate Housewives...I was an on and off watcher, but I loved it!!

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I will cry when The Office has their last episode this year.  :-(

huskermom98
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Recently cancelled (and not really given much of a chance) shows include Pan Am and Emily Owens, MD.  I am sad that Private Practice is done, but I'm also glad they didn't try to continue it without Kate Walsh.  Another show I wish hadn't been cancelled when it was would be October Road from a few years ago--I've watched the entire series a couple of times on Hulu though.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Bones hasn't been cancelled .... has it?

Quoting Kayla2013:

Oh boy, I have quite a few. Do no harm, charmed, ER, dinotopia, desperate housewives, one life to live, all my children, house, bones, private practice. Just to name a few.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kayla2013
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Someone told me it was and that its just reruns. Hmmm now I need to go search.

I guess they just got it settled to renew for a 9th season. It was on the brink of being canceled.
Quoting Ferrari:

Bones hasn't been cancelled .... has it?

Quoting Kayla2013:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DACIA79
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:25 PM
CSI Miami
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN